Home

Scorge's WIP

Scorge

I don't know what this has to do with the matter at hand

You had an "Other" option available. I chose it. ;)

I'm just more interested in seeing your textures than new models at the moment. As my mods have all been texture based, this should not be that surprising.

but Trex still hasn't replied to the visitor message reply that I posted.

Trex did reply . . . perhaps you missed it.

Yes. Industrial, but also with some electrical parts. One of the other planets has a metal steampunk thing going on, so this one needs to look similarly industrialized, but also different.

Hope that makes sense. ;)

I'm guessing he means less rusty. It sounds like he's giving you wide latitude in how to interpret the planet. (That's awfully complimentary of him.) You might want to inquire with Trex - perhaps via PMs? - if you need further input.

Jedi Shrine is cool...wasn't there a cool Jedi shrine in either Jedi Academy, or Jedi Outcast? It was inside a mountain or cave like the Mines of Moria from LOR...you had to go down a series of steps to get to the actual tomb/shrine...might be some inspiration for you.

Yeah, I enjoyed that area!!! It was one of the missions in Jedi Academy. It was available right after you got the chance to get something other than the single lightsaber.

Saber combat in those games was great, and realistic, no?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived