Home

Placeables stunt modules and such...

supreme kotor

Hey everyone,

So I was looking for the crashed ship (The shuttle that Atton crashes well twice) and I can't find it I actually looked through every single placeable:detective:... (Maybe it's not a placable noow that I think about it...) I already checked the srim for both restoration area and polar platue but it's not in thier placeables either. I know Trex got it in the game in TJM so it has to exist... right?

My second question im trying to make it so it has that blue effect like when you look through the security cameras.. I already made that stunt module for it but need help with the blue effet. (Again I know Trex was able to do it).

Thanks- Supreme Kotor

My second question im trying to make it so it has that blue effect like when you look through the security cameras.. I already made that stunt module for it but need help with the blue effet. (Again I know Trex was able to do it).

Thanks- Supreme Kotor

The "blue" effect is found in visualeefects.2da/videoeffects.2da, I believe. short of that, it is found in nwscript.nss with the VIDEO_EFFECT constants.

Archived