Home

Tomb of Ak-Rev

supreme kotor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just letting you guys know this mod is still fully alive and I am working on it everyday. It's at a little bit of a standstill as far as updates because I'm doing boring stuff like triggers and Jounral entiries nothing screenshot worthy.

-Supreme Kotor

keep up the good/awesome work. I know u not leaving us behind ... :smoke2:

Maybe it's about time I cleaned some of the dust off this thread. (Spray Spray Wipe Wipe) *That was me cleaning off this thread* Now for some screens:

Started work on the Unifications Crew Quarters today and personally im liking what im seeing:

When you first walk in

One of the four rooms

Just a hallway

One of thoose computer rooms

The Med Lab

Technicial update: Well thoose screen shots were for thoose of you that well... like screenshots. For thoose of you that are more intrested in the rest of the stuff heres some of what I did while I was away; Placed alot of NPC's, learned how to make NPC's walk waypoints:), Wrote some dialog, Im also sending some of the dialog to LDR this weekend so yeah...

My little side notes: I am also working on Holiday Mods, I encurage anyone who want's to to work on it as well. Also I don't know if it's just Imageshack or what but the module is ALOT brighter in game? And I know I lied ;) about the NPC screen shots but I just really wasn't happy with alot of them so I umm scraped them all :eek:.

Enjoy- Supreme Kotor

Maybe it's about time I cleaned some of the dust off this thread. (Spray Spray Wipe Wipe) *That was me cleaning off this thread* Now for some screens:

Started work on the Unifications Crew Quarters today and personally im liking what im seeing:

When you first walk in

One of the four rooms

Just a hallway

One of thoose computer rooms

The Med Lab

Technicial update: Well thoose screen shots were for thoose of you that well... like screenshots. For thoose of you that are more intrested in the rest of the stuff heres some of what I did while I was away; Placed alot of NPC's, learned how to make NPC's walk waypoints:), Wrote some dialog, Im also sending some of the dialog to LDR this weekend so yeah...

My little side notes: I am also working on Holiday Mods, I encurage anyone who want's to to work on it as well. Also I don't know if it's just Imageshack or what but the module is ALOT brighter in game? And I know I lied ;) about the NPC screen shots but I just really wasn't happy with alot of them so I umm scraped them all :eek:.

Enjoy- Supreme Kotor

I'm also liking what I'm seeing! I haven't really tried too hard to learn waypoints but I should. I can help if you want dialogue critiqued and/or revised.

So have you not found the little computer screen texture, or just not gotten around to editing it? My other tutorial was about accessing the games original texture .txi info if you're having issues with them not animating after texturing the.(Hypothetically, the only issue with editing those files is re-sizing them, since .txi files animate by being told how big a frame is and how many there are horizontally and vertically.)

I can help if you want dialogue critiqued and/or revised.

So have you not found the little computer screen texture, or just not gotten around to editing it? My other tutorial was about accessing the games original texture .txi info if you're having issues with them not animating after texturing the.(Hypothetically, the only issue with editing those files is re-sizing them, since .txi files animate by being told how big a frame is and how many there are horizontally and vertically.)

Hmmm I thought I had taken care of those? I will have to check but I will PM you about the above.

Looking nice, one thing though: the doors look a lot darker than the rest of the skin, I guess this is to do with aurora lighting in the module which will be dark because it's the harbinger. I would suggest messing around with the lighting or making new door textures that are lighter.

Keep up the good work!

Looking nice, one thing though: the doors look a lot darker than the rest of the skin, I guess this is to do with aurora lighting in the module which will be dark because it's the harbinger. I would suggest messing around with the lighting or making new door textures that are lighter.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks and yeah I will work on the doors thanks for pointing that out.

Nice job. Now ... how about your advances about triggers, journal entries and the dialogs, dude? percentages? ;P

keep up the good work :thmbup1:

Nope I won't give percentages because they might have gone down :lol: the unification was just going to be kind of a placeholder but I've decided to add some side quests to it. ;)

Are you gonna put up my reskin soon? Can't wait to see it with the new lightmaps. :p

Yep I'm actually still working on the light maps I have completly ruined three sets of them :lol: trying to make it the best but I can PM you a pic of what I think I'm going to do. :)

Side note: maybe NPC screens soon? Hmmm I gotta see what my dialog guys think about them... :afro1:

Until then- Supreme Kotor :beam2:

Hey all,

So how's life? Oh wait that's not why I'm here, I'm here to give you an update. Well I made it myself and I'm no Quanon but trust me it fits my uses for it perfectly. I do still need to uv-map it, add a walkmesh, and well get it into the game;).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
dwm2013050917452964.jpg

What do you think-Supreme Kotor

Hey all,

So how's life? Oh wait that's not why I'm here, I'm here to give you an update. Well I made it myself and I'm no Quanon but trust me it fits my uses for it perfectly. I do still need to uv-map it, add a walkmesh, and well get it into the game;).

Show spoiler
dwm2013050917452964.jpg

What do you think-Supreme Kotor

Given that I'm no great shakes at modelling(the extent being recreating the sash-less dancer outfit), I'd say GREAT JOB! :)

Edit: WooooooHooooo 2 pages :D

You've only been here for a few months and you're already a better modder than me.

That is great! Keep it up!

Iwouldent go that far ;). But seriously thanks it really does boost my ego.

Woah, that looks brilliant!

Thanks im glad you like it.

Looks neat and practical! Very impressive for a first model!

Same thing I said to LDR (mostly) Thanks a lot it really does boost my ego.

Given that I'm no great shakes at modelling(the extent being recreating the sash-less dancer outfit), I'd say GREAT JOB! :)

Woah sash-less! Why haven't I seen this? You got some explaining to do. Thanks.

-Supreme Kotor

Well I took a crack at light saber modeling for my first time ever... I don't think it's terror able...?

Show spoiler
dwm2013051414423394.jpg

Also started work on something interesting. ;)

Show spoiler
dwm2013051313400028.jpg

On the technical side:

1)Zhaboka aggred to do Voice Acting for my mod. :D

2)I got 3DSMax so I think that good...Right? :lol:

3)Finished (Almost) my Tomb Reskin.

-Supreme Kotor

The saber looks nice. The texture near the top - right before the black part - is a little hectic. Maybe make that a simpler, more uniform chrome?

Yay module reskins!

Nice saber, as Zhaboka says, I think a slightly simpler texture may go down better, but the model itself looks awesome.

Thanks both of you guys :). And I agree woohoo module reskins. ;). And I will definitely take better car if the lightsaber texturing.

I am impressed. You seem to have done a great job so far. Keep on working on this, and I'm sure you will go far.

Thanks a lot :).

Update on the actual tomb of Ak-Rev

Show spoiler
tomb01.jpgtomb02.jpgtomb03.jpg

What cha thinkin?-Supreme Kotor

Thanks a lot :).

Update on the actual tomb of Ak-Rev

Show spoiler
tomb01.jpgtomb02.jpgtomb03.jpg

What cha thinkin?-Supreme Kotor

Goodness!! that's the oddest (in a good way) TSL/Kotor tomb I've seen, must be a reskin of that Dxun Sith lord ... yep ... seems to :raise:

you DO LIKE colorful textures don't ya?? :giggle1:

keep it up supreme :thmbup1:

Archived