Home

Sith Stalker

jonathan7

Sith Stalker...

You will need to be signed in to see the below screenshot. The mod adds a new enemy and items you can loot from them to the Endar Spire...

My apologies go to all involved with the mod, it was originally meant to be part of Force Fashion K1, which is hopefully coming soon, but in the mean time here is a 0.9 release of the Sith Stalker...

picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=9556

Thanks very much to Stoffe for the awesome TSL patcher, please follow instructions here;

DESCRIPTION: Adds a custom charachter to the Endar Spire and new suit for the PC...

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the patcher… After it has finished you will need to go to the "Streamwaves" folder copy the file "qgss01" from "For mo1aa" into "mo1aa" in your KotOR directory which will something like either of the following;

C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR\streamwaves\m01aa

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\streamwaves\m01aa

Once that is done the mod is installed... Enjoy

AUTHORS: Qui-Gon Glenn, Dak Drexl, redrob41, Marius Fett, Varsity Puppet and j7

EMAIL: contact via release thread at http://www.lucasforums.com- KotOR section or at the Deadly Stream release thread

NAME: Sith Stalker

CREDITS: Qui-Gon Glenn, Dak Drexl, redrob41, Marius Fett, Varsity Puppet

FILENAME: SithStalker

FILE SIZE: Around 5MB Unzipped

DATE RELEASED: 27/10/2013

COMMENTS: Many thanks to all the different modders involved in creating this mod, it will be aprt of Force Fashion K1, but for now this is a taster;I should of released this much sooner than I did, sorry to all the others who contributed to the mod; especially Qui-Gon Glenn. I'm still reacquainting myself with TSLpatcher so am hoping to create a better installer soon, however this has been waiting too long to be released...

BUGS: Hopefully none.

PERMISSIONS: Credit must be given to all the above authors.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY

BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT

OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF

THIS FILE IS AT

YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT

RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY

DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Download Link (click me)

looks like I am dead already ... (at that level meeting this one?) yep, I am dead already (can I reason with this Stalker, somehow?? beg him/her??) :xp:

Qui-Gon Glenn, Dak Drexl, redrob41, Marius Fett, Varsity Puppet and j7?? goodness ... that says everything :lol: ... downloading ...

I do need to go back in my playthrough to try this :nod:

Great to have you back and posting mods :D

thanks for mentioning me in the credits j7. Now, if only I could remember what I did :raise::lol:

Well, you were the inspiration behind me ever thinking about Sand People models, and you were very helpful when I started work right at the beginning.

Sand people models? Any of 'em involved with this mod? (Just curious lol, I did not read anything about sand people in your readme...)

Well the actual original model that was used (but is heavily edited, backpack removed, front pocket removed and new animations given to it) was the female sandperson.

femaletusk.jpg

RedRob inspired the my thought process, as when I was originally thinking of the Sith Stalker I was going to use one of his models;

TuskenStarForge1.jpg

Oh wow.... and gosh I hope you have the best and actually working versions of the scripts I made for the spawning. And my girlfriends VO lol....

So very glad to hear from you j7 and have it actually be you and not some spam hacker who stole your email. :D. I understand the IRL stuff and will PM you later when I can sit down properly.

Well folks, this is how my Script Shack began ♥♥♥

• 8 months later...

Hello J7,

I have noticed that when the sith stalker spawns it automatically removes the cloaking effect, is there a way to change the script to get him to walk up to you whilst in stealth mode, and then the cloaking effect gets removed when the PC is next to him?

Many thanks!

DJH

• 3 weeks later...
Hello J7,

I have noticed that when the sith stalker spawns it automatically removes the cloaking effect, is there a way to change the script to get him to walk up to you whilst in stealth mode, and then the cloaking effect gets removed when the PC is next to him?

Many thanks!

DJH

Hello there :)

I wrote the script in question. Contained in the mod are my source files. You would need to change the delay time for the animation to shut off. I cannot recall exactly the mechanism; it has been some time.

What you want to do is certainly possible, but you will have to play around with it yourself I am afraid.

• 7 months later...

I am in a new playthrough of KotOR, and I have noticed a couple small things I would like to tweak here.

If there are any bugs to report, now is the time. I am working on installing all the tools on my 8.1/64 setup.

If and when that happens, I will share the results.

Archived