Home

Children of Mandalore

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall amuse the commander with our version of the bible.

On the first day, Ulmont and DR joined in holy [mod team], becoming what was once god.

On the second day, modders flocked to the team, to help out

On the third day, a mysterious occurrence occurred, expelling DR from the body of God.

On the fourth day, with the Mercy of God, DR came back. But than screwed up and was expelled once more.

On the fifth day, a collaboration occurred, and we flocked to a new place where he couldn't find us.

On the sixth day, God got in a car accident, and this lowly Jesus became the Messiah.

And then, on the seventh day [we] rested.

Trigger, you missed one crucial (if not somewhat embarrising) part about neuclear warfare.

Yeah, an easier-to-understand version is this:

I, Ulmont - Destroyer of Kittens, partnered up with DarthReven243 to form a modding group. Triggergod, Ferc Kast, and LordReven joined shortly thereafter. DarthReven243 was booted from the team after he violated almost every rule in the book (including plagerism), and the Triumvirate contined to work on modding projects. We recruited other modders to our cause and started on several new projects as well as implimenting a chat box into our forums. DR then proceaded to pester us untill we let him back in (he posed as his brother). After about a week we booted him out (permenantly) after he tried to challenge my authority as the leader of out modding group. The next day, we logged in to find our form completely and utterly demolished. Nuked if you will. An investigation proved that DR was behind it. We rebuild the forums, only to have them nuked again. We retaliated, nuking DR's forms, like some strange replication of the Cold War, where the US and Russia actually attacked eachother. We then relocated to Deadly Stream. After awhile we relocated again to A SECRET LOCATION (triggergods person forum) under the name of NAME CLASSIFIED (exiled studios). Then, I got really busy on a creepy underdeveloped planed called DIRT, and I was blown to bits in a car axident, which sadly killed me. The end.

But yeah, trigger did a good job. And the creepy part is that it IS ALL TRUE!!!!! ZOMG! :o

-Ulmont, Destroyer of Kittens

Archived