Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

*Chev's eye widen*

Your all Figments! None of you are real! Happy Land is where you all belong! Belong! BELONG! Happpppppppppppppppy Landddddddddddddddddd!!!!

*Chev dances away while shooting at the celling*

EDIT: I apologize, my brother got on and made this post, I think I'll roll with it though, it seems to be a good enough idea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

F: Ouch. That looked like it hurt.

M: I doubt that, you see, he took a direct shot in the head, the metal bullet piercing the bone skull, crushing into the brain, maybe even into the stem. I doubt it hurt, it was only a second of the most interesting experience ever....

F: True...I love you...

M: Heh, I know.....*kisses, while using own pistol to shoot another shot into Chev*

Let's see what other personae I've got...

*switches to Costumed Hero persona, ends up looking like a mix between Nite Owl II from the comic, Nite Owl II from the film, and Batman*

Could be useful.

*switches to a Jedi persona, basically Obi-Wan with black hair*

I like it

*switches to a Ranger persona, ends up being an Aragorn ripoff, complete with ancient Greatsword*

I'll stick with this one.

M: *Watching events unfold* I don't know whether to laugh, or to let my lunch be free...

F: If that's going to happen, give me some warning, I will videotape and post it on youtube.

M: You are a bitter woman. I'm not going to throw up, fine....

*female Alkonium then walks in on the CQ's, still as scantily clad as before, and approaches the male CQ*

F: You know, I'm not anywhere near as bitter as her, and I've known her longer than you have, sort of.

*male Alkonium then returns from his epic quest*

M: I have returned, and the foul beasts have been dealt with. Hey girl-me, fancy seeing you here.

F: Hello?

M: Hitting on my colleagues again? I don't have to tell you how much of a dead end that is.

Archived