Home

How'll Kyle get around?

Ice Man1587246496

What should be Kyle's form of transportation?

Should he have a classic Corellian Freighter? Another Moldy Crow-type ship?

My vote goes to a YT-3000 (not the Otana). It's a lesser known craft. But it looks like a majorly souped up YT-2000, which is a souped up YT-1300 (Millenium Falcon).

Lotsa guns and two cockpit pods. It was in the final cutscene of the game Star Wars "Rebellion" ("Supremacy" in the UK), when the Rebel Alliance takes over Coruscant.

i think he should fly a cookie

you see... the choc chips arn't really chocolate, but little gun turrets in disguise.

i think its name should be - 'Da Cookie' and maybe he could start calling himself 'Da Cookie-monster'.

So what do you guys think????

ahh???

ahh???

is it a good idea or what?

mmmmm ..... cookies

but this might not be such a good idea, because he might get too tempted and eat his 'dura-cookie' plated armour.

and what if the ship heats up, the chocolate could melt..... or even worse..... the cookie might burn and get too crispy.... but then he might not eat it. Nobody likes a burnt cookie. :mad:

and im not crazy

Hey,

why wouldn't weegee be his helper droid and he should put a wee gun truret on his little cute head, he could also send armies of mouse droid to really anoy the bad guys ( that would be a force power called Mouse Droid Madness)

Thanks

Scott

I'm am also not a Physco

hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!! :eek:

as too the kyle flying the x-wing, umm, where would Jan ride? i think we all know where, but then it would be hard (no pun intended) to see outta the **** (again, none intended)pit. although, a good side-effect of this, is that the kyle/jan relationship would be explored more... :D

that "****" up there is the first half of cockpit, for anyone who cannot deduce that, like me, i was reading it, goin, wtf, did it put there, and then i slapped my self and said, " oh ya, right, duh!"

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: acdcfanbill ]

Archived