Home

Original members??

CaptainRAVE

Where are most of the original people.....

I remember digl saying.......

Wow

You have an average of 25 posts per day

Thats 9125 posts in a year!!

sorry, not quite digl....

I advice people who have been here since the beginning to look back at when this site was first launched (June 8th about) and think of the people we used to talk to, but who havent been on here for ages. Wonder where they all went??

You slowed down CaptainRAVE :)

Theyll probably appear soon

I also stoped coming here as much as I did in the beginning some weeks ago, but now with the LEC chat and more to talk about Im back

i had ki-adi-mundi on icq, but unfortunately, i lost his # and many of my contacts when i got my new pc..

alot of people probably stopped checking the site in the information drought.. i know after summer i was pretty much a lurker for many months

i started posting actively again just right before the flood of new sses, the chat, etc.

If some of the originals are just like me, they've probably been slapped in the face with multiple term-papers all due at the same time and let's not forget about exams. I have 4 exams, all within ten minutes of one another on Wednesday and a makeup exam on Monday. And another final exam on the 12th(?).

Note To Self: NEVER TAKE 5 SEMI-DIFFICULT CLASSES AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN!

Originally posted by digl:

<STRONG>You slowed down CaptainRAVE :)

Theyll probably appear soon

I also stoped coming here as much as I did in the beginning some weeks ago, but now with the LEC chat and more to talk about Im back</STRONG>

Well there wasnt much to talk about then....but indeed, if I had posted that much I would have had loads....I was on here a lot thought because it was the summer after I had finished my exams and I had loads of time to myself......but now im in college, and dont get as much time....unless I post from college.

Im in a similar situation

I finished school (high school) today

On December 20 I have the PAA, Its an exam made by everyone (about 188.000 people this year) and based on that results you can postulate to the traditionals (the older and better) universities (the same that college I think?)

Now Ill have a lot of time to be around here, in January and February Ill be somewhat disappeared (vacations) and in march Im back, but I doubt Ill have much time then :(

Guest Sherack Nhar

I was one of the last OWK.netters to join this forum... I don't post often here, since the GB.com forum is holding me up quite a bit (and soon, LucasConsoles.com). But I do check this board daily...

Originally posted by GonkH8er:

<STRONG>I for one seriously miss buckeye and quigone..... and Jeff Walters.....</STRONG>

Aww, shucks. :)

Actually, I do browse through just about everything! (how else did I catch this? :p) I guess the topics just aren't quite as interesting, someone has already said what I was going to, or it just gets too noisy by the time I wanna say something. Actually, none of those are really great reasons, so I'll try and chime in where appropriate. (And darn that RealLife) ;)

Hrmmmm??? Someone said something about Original Members? I was posting about a New JKII preview on the Valley of the Jedi forums when I thought I heard someone shout something about Original members. I cruze on over here and lookie here! It's all my old Obi-Wan buddies back again! :D

It is true that RL stuff can cut in everyonce in a while, but not much for me. I'm not old enough for term papers yet. :p

Mostly I'm just getting sucked up by MMORPG's...

Please... someone... anyone... add me to your ICQ list. I don't any of your ICQ #'s left. Mine is 50876450. Either that or post yours here so I can get it. 'Cause if I remember right, most people don't put their ICQ numbers in their profile. But that might be another forum I'm remembering.

It's good to know that you're not forgotten. :) In some cases anyway . . .

yeah, i mean, i've been reading these forums since the site opened up.

but i think at least half the people from three-hundred and down to Aristotle haven't posted for maybe three, four months. maybe they lost interest.

"LOST INTEREST IN JEDI KNIGHT II? ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MINDS?!?"

come back, all you older members.

we miss you. :(

Archived