Home

Meteor Shower?

cossack1812

Hey I heard that there is going to be a meteor shower on Monday morning at about 4/5(thats the time its happening where i live)

Except it looks way too cloudy for any kind of good veiw. :(

How many of you are going to watch it?

Just wondering because i have never seen any kind of thing like this and from what ive heard from friends its really good

Well, I saw the tail end of the last eclipse...even took a photo, but they wouldn't process it because they said it was too dark. :(

I also saw Halley's comet when it came around...and I've seen a few meteor showers over the years.

And I'm living in Wales (Valleys).

Guess I've been lucky. ;)

I think I'll keep my eyes peeled tonight...

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator:

And sTormHamemr what are u gonna do about JK2 being released 2 motnhs after the american release?

Hmmm...sometimes they try to make sure a game is released simultaneously. I hope that's the case with JK2.

If it is delayed over here...well, I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it. Hopefully they should have released a demo before then...so I'll get hold of that and play through it.

I might also play some MotS and Heretic II on the run-up...just to get back into the swing of things. :D

Yeh, I've been told that it's 1-2 months after the american the we get it in uk and THEN aussies will get it. This is pretty sick because it's unfair because it's nfair to UK/Aussies/rest.

I hope they change their mind and release it worldide at the smae time but i don't know.

If it is i'll jsut have grind my teeth to nothing of people enjoying themselves on these forums!

AAGH can't stand the though ofi t!!!

PS: i got 2nd in a KArate tournament today and my palstic tooth from last year fell out

Archived