Home

Hold On Just A Second Now

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Anyone notice that in the description of the <a href="http://www.jediknightii.net/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=16">LEC/Raven/JKII.Net</a> forum that it says, "LucasArts, Raven, JKII.Net only." ?

Also, notice the title of the forum. LEC and Raven.

Wouldn't that just suck if LEC and Raven are colaborating with JKII.Net and giving them info on the game, and specific dates on when they can and can't post them?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are dedicated members to the community. Good chance you'll never be a moderator/admin. You increase your chances by having intelligent discussions, helping others out, and being a good person in general. Or sleep with someone important like Aristotle or Zero. ;)

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: OnlyOneCanoli ]

Guest ZeroXcape

Heh, neither Raven or LEC has posted anything on the JKII.net boards yet. Like Gonk, I am forbidden to speak about the JK.net ones though. I don't want Jeff to throw me out of a moving van ;)

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli:

[QB]Or sleep with someone important like Aristotle or Xero. ;)

I think that sentance is by far more important than the rest. :D

But seriously... How does the selection process work? Do you just call someone up one day and ask them to be an admin?

Originally posted by GonkH8er:

<STRONG>HEY, WHO TOOK ME BACK DOWN TO 4 STARS!</STRONG>

Prolly some jealous jerk. :rolleyes:

And yeah Gonk, I think Canoli has you smoked on # of posts, membership time, and maybe even quality. ;)

//me ducks for cover

(I uh... am also... uh... nah, forget it. ;))

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: bsbuckeye21 ]

Why are you all so bothered about being moderators....ok its a bit off fun, but believe me, for anyone who hasnt been a moderator before, it is hard work and takes a lot of dedication. Anyway, they've got loads of moderators! They just need to pay a little more attention, thats all.

I say leave the moderating to the moderators. They're doing a fine job, at least from where I'm sitting. Anyway, from the 6 staff members they have here, plus Kurgan coming back any day now, they've got more than enough to patrol our relatively small community we have here.

Archived