Home

I got cable!

Guest digl

I know nobady cares, but I had posted here several times that I would get cable soon, and they installed it yesterday!!

At last!Now Ill go back to MP

I have an amazing ping on some local servers of about 30ms

The only problem I have now is my poor HD :)

About a year or more ago I played a LOT JK, and also some Q2, but I got bored of it because of lag, and played mainly SP and UT with bots

Now I guess Ill start playing some UT, Rune, maybe CS, I dont know, Ill start trying MP in all the games I havent because of the terrible connection I had before

Ill check my ping with some North American servers, maybe I could even play in the next OWK..duh...JKII.net? championship?. I guess I just had a good idea :)

Im not sure if the ping I have now will be good enough to play Galaxies, and I doubt there will be a server anywhere near here

People with broadband here, do you recommend me any of those accelerators? Not only for downloads, but for navigation acceleration

They were useless with my 56k, but some people have told me that they really improve their cable connections

When the Pentium 4 2Ghz comes out in the UK im gonna get one :). With my Geforce 3, 5 speaker surround sound, 21" montior that should run JK2 nicely.

Ok.....a funny thing someone said once.....(not me by the way)....."2 speakers can produce surround sound"....how the hell is that possible??

Archived