Home

Whose gonna see Jay and Silent Bob

acdcfanbill

that movie looks cool, in fact, all of kevin smiths movies are good!! anyway, this one looks good too, and im gonna see it aug 24. on the plus side, KS must be a big Star wars fan, cause he includes it in all his movies.

oh, and a good mallrats/SW quote:

Jay: "how did you get the tape?"

Silent Bob: *taps hat brim*

Jay: "Jedi Mind Trick? Holy cow, mother****ing Yoda and $hit!"

Silent Bob: "Adventure, Excitment? A Jedi craves not these things."

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

a couple months, ugh! ya, mark hamill is supposed to be in it. have you seen the trailer letalis? if not go to viewaskew.com (kevin smiths film co.'s site) and work you way around to Jay and S.Bob strike back. the good quailty one is twenty eight megs i think, but i just left mine d/l one morining... anyway, im way off track here... so, yes im gonna see it (you prob knew that already)

Thanks a heap acdcfanbill.

the good quailty one is twenty eight megs i think, but i just left mine d/l one morining...

Worry not, I have Cable! :cool:

[Edit]

I couldn't find the Trailer, do you mind getting a more specific URL? Sorry...

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: Letalis ]

Snoochy Boochies!...this movie will be great, as all ks movies are....Mall rats, is probably my favorite, and I need a little more Silent Bob and Jay, after Dogma sucked, and I was hoping they do a movie with just jay and Bob...looks like we got are wish, as long as Ben Aflect only has a cameo this time, we cool... :D

Guest Kurgan

Never saw mall rats. Clerks was over-rated tripe (would have been fine as a ten minute short).

Dogma was okay and had a few nice moments, but I got sick and tired of the "Jay and Silent Bob" characters after about five minutes. The constant swearing really got old... I only saw part of Chasing Amy, what I did see was better than most of Smith's work, but it wasn't that good either.

I guess you can tell I'm not really a Kevin Smith fan. ; )

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

• 2 weeks later...

so, am i the only one who saw it, and laughed so much that my voice hurt afterwords??? i though it was funny as hell, a lot of refrences to previous movies in it... though i didnt see anything to do with hockey or skiball, thats funny... oh well, i only saw it once, and was laughing most of the time...

edit:

umm, thats skeeball i think...

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: acdcfanbill ]

I will definitely be seeing it. Of the Kevin Smith movies I have seen, Mallrats is by far the best. It's all the little irreverent references to modern culture which mark out his genius. Chasing Amy was enjoyable but not to the same extent. But I look forward eagerly to another Smith film.

Archived