Home

Which vehicle would you most like to pilot in JKII?

CaptainRAVE

As usual i start the POLL topic..becoming regular now....(but first...heres my theory...Raven get the sites to do this so they get an idea of what to have in-game which means there will be vehicles (of course, we'll find this out in the game in later months.))

I voted AT-AT....just because of the size and firepower (i.e. destruction)

But...we have the Millennium Falcon which would be cool for historical purposes...

The Sand Crawler, boring....but some people may like it (last in the polls I reckon)...

Slave I...which someone will have to tell me what that is....(and dont say you dont know because *someone* voted for it....and it WASNT me.......

Speeder Bike....which is quick and would be good fun to pilot...this and the AT-AT are gonna be close :)....like last times Luke and Mara....

X-Wing, which would be cool for space trips...

Which ones did you vote for and WHY????

[ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainRAVE ]

Guest Vagabond

I voted for the AT-AT, with the Speeder Bike and Sand Crawler my second and third choices. Were JKII not an FPS, I'd have voted for Slave I or the Millennium Falcon, or preferably the Moldy Crow - but piloting spacecraft doesn't seem to mesh with the gameplay type of JKII, so I focused on the ground vehicles. Of these, the AT-AT would be the most interesting to pilot, with the Speeder Bike a close second. The Sand Crawler would be more interesting to explore than to drive, it being so slow.

Guest Krayt Tion

*200 stormies on the Horizion*

"Jan! We are getting outta there! To the sand crawler!"

"Give it juice they are gaining on us!"

:rolleyes:

I would go with Speeder Bike, that thing can really jet.

For flyin' The Crow without a doubt. Jan can't have all the fun.

atat....

KILL CRUSH DESTROY!

:) it'd be cool to make, like....... a field of gonks, all walking round happily going GONK GONK........ then over the horizon, apears an ATAT with a raving maniac behind the wheel....

"Die you stupid droids, DIE" shouts the madman!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

yeah, but AT-AT's are HUUUUUGE. can you imagine how huge a level would need to be, the vastness of the open areas required to pilot that big honking mother around. and you'd probably only really be able to use it in one level if they implimented it. Because a level would have to be tailor made just for it's use and story wise it would seem weird if you just happened to comandeer an AT-AT 2 or 3 times in one game. and unless the game has an unusual amount of tank-like enemies you'd be using it mostly to blow up storm troopers. (it is an FPS after all) that's a lot like killing flies with an AK-47, which I don't imagine would be very easy to do either.

but the speeder Bike or a swoop on the other hand... that's small enough to manuver around most levels even smaller ones, it'd actually fit inside most buildings/bases/complexes, it'd be fun to fly around and explore in, it's also fast and would be a cool way to travel from one area to another, and being a form of personal transport it wouldn't seem too odd or out of place if it were used multiple times in one game.

Guest Rogue15

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know what Slave I is? well, i'm not telling you because you'd kill yourself for sounding so stupid. k?

Well, i voted for the AT-AT. The speeder bike was already used in sote, so it'd be NOTHING new. AT-AT is far cooler.

fine, Slave I is Boba Fett's ship. Read The Bounty Hunter Wars 1 & 2.

Speeder Bike, all the way. I loved piloting that Swoop in SOTE. If i wanted to pilot the Slave I, MF, X-W, i'd just play XW:A. As for the Sandcrawler, to me, in a FPS, it's no fun.

Plus, wouldn't it be awesome to stick your saber off to the side and chop off some stormies heads as you fly by? Cant do that in any other of them.

Guest Rogue15

I'd like to know what the insides of an at-at are REALLY like. to be able to walk around inside it, lok out the view port watching the creators of the massive beast run in terror as their weapon has been used against them...ok everybody get out the book Tales of the New Republic and read 'No Disentigrations, please' and u'll see what I mean.

Guest Boba Rhett

AT AT all they way. And maybe you could also get up from your seat, walk around in it and then climb out and do some hand to hand killing. :)

Guest Rogue15

it would be so awesome, i say the only way to ride it is to hijack it, kill the at-at drivers (or force persuade them) and take it over. mwahahahahaha!!!! and u could like get over the comm units and say 'cease your attack at once or u may be fired upon' and then they cease their attack and instead of firing you run them over!!!!

Archived