Home

testing mod powers :p

Rogue15

Tie Guy, I don't want any powers here.

The only other forum I am willing to moderate is the War Room of rsn, I'm practically a mod there right now (I keep everyone in line there), I just don't have the official stamp of approval by Ike yet, cause of some bad stuff I've done, like inciting invasions, complaining to high-ranking admins (aristotle), taunting the high ranking admins (i said 'if this forum isn't upgraded i'll have to use chain lightning on someone' that was after a game of mots where redwing got spanked with chain lightning hehe), and i think that's it. just the invasions, girly complaints, posting too many threads, and harassing mods.

I've changed though. You'll never see any of the above from me anymore.

Originally posted by Rogue15

Tie Guy, I don't want any powers here.

The only other forum I am willing to moderate is the War Room of rsn, I'm practically a mod there right now (I keep everyone in line there), I just don't have the official stamp of approval by Ike yet, cause of some bad stuff I've done, like inciting invasions, complaining to high-ranking admins (aristotle), taunting the high ranking admins (i said 'if this forum isn't upgraded i'll have to use chain lightning on someone' that was after a game of mots where redwing got spanked with chain lightning hehe), and i think that's it. just the invasions, girly complaints, posting too many threads, and harassing mods.

I've changed though. You'll never see any of the above from me anymore.

YOU KEEP US IN LINE????? ahhahahahahahahhahahaha :D :D ahhahahha that is a good one..... J/K :D

Hey he is a good guy and he should have some powers over the RS forum.

I never abuse my mod powers. Unless someone flames me, S1 called me a dork, and I turned his sentence around saying I'm not a dork, made the sentence look funny.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13937

u can see it there. The topic didn't really belong in passcode forum, so when the forums upgraded, i moved it to downtime.

Archived