Home

Is the game still on schedule for March?

Terrin

I'm curious. Even though March is a few months away and I do work in retail and March is usually a generic date that they give us so that we can have something to go by and give comfort out to the ppl wanting it.

but seriously, is it looking like it will be out by March or are we looking more like a 2nd half of 2002 release?

yes, welcome also:)

I think it was in a post by a Dev that they said they were progressing nicely a little while ago.

Hey since we've got the updated boards, i've seen KISS Army checking the boards a few of times now so "Death to the disbelievers!" I say, ahem...yes...well:o

Edit:U see!? :p

Wow, thanks for the warm reception... (sifts though his new gift basket) I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell ppl I'm more of a Trek fan then a Star Wars fans (deflects the rotten fruit and vegetables with his lightsabre) :D

That's good to know that it's still on track for March. I'm really looking forward to getting in multiplayer and staying up all night having lightsabre battles!

And I think I need another chocolate medallion... Me thinks it got lost in the mail :D

Guest Sarcastic Saint

Mmmm....March....i suppose that is good....but it would be even better if you would release it on the 27th of febr. (my birthday) :D

Now dont look at me like that....oh well fine....March it is.... but if you fail to deliver i'll send :fett: to come after you... :D

hey the last think we want is a rushed game...look what happened with WW2online, the fan wanted it but it was far from finished (what a mess). if they do need extra time let them have it. I dont want to buy the game only to find out there is a 20mb patch for error release the next day.

right

I hope its not rushed to be released together with attack of the clowns

And if Its rushed I hope we get all the necessary patches and if something isnt include in the game because of the rush they release it later for download

I agree with Rave. When you have a bunch of people with a wealth of experience using and expanding a particular game engine, the game development should not take anywhere near as long as building an engine first, or even as you go along.

Unless, of course, you are aiming to produce some kind of massive RPG title with it. ;)

Originally posted by digl

right

And if Its rushed I hope we get all the necessary patches and if something isnt include in the game because of the rush they release it later for download

Then have it set,Lucas Arts!

Originally posted by digl

right

Wouldn't that mean it'd be released two months LATER?

Archived