Home

How does one become a MOD?

The Adventurer

Originally posted by Sarah

Don't forget d) sex.

I know it probably rarely applies, but I have to say it.

I think this is covered.

If you are offering sex, it's A) Bribery

If you have incriminating pictures, it's B) Blackmail

By the way, certain photographs have fallen into my possesion concerning an administrator and a...well, let's just say that if you make me a mod, I'll photoshop the goat out of them. :p

Originally posted by ED

As I have your email address make me amod or I'll send this little virus I have in my posetion. J/K

I have virii and I can probably hack this server...

(it's a good thing that you guys can't see my face right now, being capable of doing something and actually doing it is too differs too much)

Originally posted by Haxaty

I have virii and I can probably hack this server...

(it's a good thing that you guys can't see my face right now, being capable of doing something and actually doing it is too differs too much)

Oh, a tough guy, huh? :)

Better watch all this virus/hacker stuff. Homeland Security(A.K.A. Bush's new Nazi-Order) has declared hacking, ANY HACKING, to be a terrorist act. :D

Originally posted by raVen_image

Oh, a tough guy, huh? :)

Better watch all this virus/hacker stuff. Homeland Security(A.K.A. Bush's new Nazi-Order) has declared hacking, ANY HACKING, to be a terrorist act. :D

That's insane! I, and a lot of my friends, have helped to improve the security of sites and classified information by hacking ourselves into the system (without causing any form of harm!) and reporting it without defacing (altering) the site.

I am NOT a terrorist, the people I have helped sent me flowers. :D

I am NOT a terrorist, the people I have helped sent me flowers. :D

So.... they supported you in your terrorist acts, eh? "Those that [support] a terrorist...ARE terrorists" --Bush.

Don't feel bad. I just found out yesterday, that by his B R O A D definition of terrorism ...I am also a terrorist, because I have consumed illegal drugs. Apparently, I un-wittingly supported terrorsts by purchasing narcotics.

Ipso Facto: I supported terrorists...I, too, am a terrorist. :(

I get the feeling that he is going to cry "WAR" on abortion clinics next, calling them terrorists to the unborn.

Someone has to stop this megalomaniac. I am itching to get the next election underway.

Originally posted by Jake

NO HAXORING!!!!!!

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO POST NORMAL MESSAGES THAT MAKE SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, sorry about that one. But I have no idea what you're talking about.

And by the way.. I don't refer to myself as 3l33t h4X0r, those are the script kiddies. thank you.

OK, be a good poster, be nice to everyone except troublemakers, make a whole lot of friends, NEVER ask to be a mod cos that normally makes them think that your not capable of doing something and waiting for it, break up fights and wars, and use long words to impress admins. A family size selection box won't do you any damage either.... :)

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO POST NORMAL MESSAGES THAT MAKE SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, sorry about that one. But I have no idea what you're talking about.

And by the way.. I don't refer to myself as 3l33t h4X0r, those are the script kiddies. thank you.

To become a mod, it helps not to yell at the admins ;).

Archived