Home

What country are you from?

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

I've noticed in a lot of the profiles and in some of the posts that a good portion of people here are not from the United States. What country do most of he people that post here live in? Also, how much of an impact has Star Wars had on yuor popular culture?

Thanks...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarcastic Saint

From the land of cheese.....and no its not Germany....no i'm not french either.....thats right Holland.... :D

And SW is pretty big here although i suspect a lot of people were a bit disapointed in TPM.

But thats the same all over the world...still personally i think it wasnt all that bad.

Guest Supreme Warlord

hehehehe oh really? how come we are so advance? hehehehe because we are smarter and know how to kick a**. :D :D j/k you are so funny duder

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

hehehehe oh really? how come we are so advance? hehehehe because we are smarter and know how to kick a**. :D :D j/k you are so funny duder

is that how you became a nation of obese fatties? its because you know how to consume faster than anyone you div!!!!

:D :D :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

*singing* America still kicks a**, America still kick A**, America still kicks A**, America still kicks A**, and there is nothing you can do to stop us even duder own nation will fall in two second. IE IE IE IE OH My momma alone could take duder nation and bring it down in a eyeblink. IE IE IE IE OH, oh AMERICA REALLY KICKS A**! *finish singing*:D :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Who cares about Blair...He is trying to gain America Favor by reminding us that if it wasnt for them America would not be here. His togue is in his mouth and trying to get to America.

*singing* America still kicks a**, America still kick A**, America still kicks A**, America still kicks A**, and there is nothing you can do to stop us even duder own nation will fall in two second. IE IE IE IE OH My momma alone could take duder nation and bring it down in a eyeblink. IE IE IE IE OH, oh AMERICA REALLY KICKS A**! *finish singing*

:D :D :D

i think bush should hire you in an international public relations role...i think you would fit into his cabinet perfectly!

As for blair he seems to have got into your governments good books by sticking his tongue in their arses. Personally I think they're all idiots.

Archived