Home

a banner for me

Delphi's Clone

:) lol

the power of the empire must stay at it's top's comon guys do a favor for he Empire your help will not go unotised....... think about it i own a ISSD with 7 squads of TD's 2 Squads of TB's and 8 mon cals with full compliments of X-wings 10 ISD's with 4 squads of TD's each and 2 Squads of B-wings each i also have 39 lanser class frigats and 4 interdictors

now think about it if you would help me you would get a mighty allei hmmmmmmm see that would be worth it and not to mention my 18 sith Masters with their sith trainees and my cloaning cylenders.

Ps: GBstormtrooper i award you with a promotion to my persanol flagship the ISSD DÆMOS hears your Medal for my service: DSM-rib.jpg and here's your impirial naval medal for the promotion to capitan of the ISSD DÆMOS: iac.jpg

Originally posted by Rogue15

no he can't anymore. he'd have to get a webspawner account, and they can be pains cause they're SO SLOW *wishes he didn't tell tie guy about that site*

angelfire.com does not like leechers. :( may they freeze.

how about Freehomepage.com???? i made a site there and i got my banner up there too... so. I know you cant make a nice and wonderfull website.. but it is ideal for putting on photo's... so

Originally posted by GB_StormTrooper

Er...Wow, Ive never gotten a promotion before.....so I own a SSD huh? Hmmm cool my first stop with it will be Darthfergie's homeplanet :D:D Thanks for the medals!

And then GBStormie remembers that...

Fergie has 2,268,950 SSDs and 4.587x10^45089 SDs...and that is half my fleet:p

BTW, what is this thread aboput again

so many posted by Delphi in the past two days...*head spinning**falls out of Chair*

GB_stormtrooper if that krkode means me i will certainly take care of your army and lead them in battle if its the last thing i do

what do we do to get a medal?

if this clan needs a webpage i can surely make one

it will be humble but i boast when it comes to the army and not the webpage:D

interesting a web page and a net firms forum would be good but that is a ask for...................

fergi first of all be reallistik you dont even have 1 ISSD maybe you have 1 or 2 ISD's

Look at my location...would I lie??? -darthfergie

and even if you had all that and if you would kill my flagship.........

i would destroy you and your whole fleet with my unknown forces

would you like to join my Empire clan ferg?

Archived