Home

Let's bring back the old traditions!

Thrik

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...and manny gave Glottis a huge wedgie, to wich Glottis responded......" actually this is the forst time i've used anyones quotes. But i'm just asking this question... if you guys dislike my childish sense of humor and want me to grow up and niko shares my snese of houmor too how come your not balming Niko for anything. i'm not saying you should because i have the same sense that he has. If you accept wedgies then why can't you accept some of my jokes. And no i'm not trying to be dramatic or sarcastic just only curious

admeral, WTF!?

okay thats it! nobodys been copmlaining about your behavior lately so stop *****ing about it! jeez, i mean, c'mon...

and this is how you repay me for sticking up for you?

real mature man.

i know its not the way you ment it, but do us and yourself a favor, just stop your moaning!!

why the hell should we flame niko for talking about a wedgie? This is supose to be a fun topic, not a deadly serious one. Theres a time and a place and this is the time AND the place. The reason jokes are acepted here is cos they are not aimed at nebody and are just for fun. You are constantly banging on about how you are treated so badly but the fact is that it is YOU who always brings the topic up....everybody is trying to get along and yet you STILL continue to stir things.

so does this mean that if you accpet his wegdie jokes than you cna accept my fart and other jokes in here. if so WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :D I love telling fart jokes. But it won't be repetitive and i can make all sorts of stuff like that? If so that's great because i like to joke around. i was just clarifying on what jokes i can tell and what not

Lupe... we'll only tolerate you if you are simply not here :/

Or at least if you never post. You just can't seem to fit in with what anyone's talking about without using surplus quotes and acting like a demented horse.

PLEASE just go around the entire Lucasforums community, and read how everyone talks. Learn how to not be a complete fool and just realise how much of a tit you're currently being. You come into a thread which is MEANT to be immature and start twatting off at Niko, and completely throwing us off-track.

Just stay out of our way for a while and cool yourself down, you little ratchild ;)

Archived