Home

Let's bring back the old traditions!

Thrik

Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd

Learn how to not be a complete fool and just realise how much of a TIT you're currently being.

TIT LOL. Tiitties. Counting fiddies and FEELIN titties! LOL

Complete fool and mention TIT! LOL:D

Hey Lupe, how about not doing that ever again. :tsk:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I can't laugh about titties. I guess not with your little smile dud shaking his finger. the feelin tiddies part was from that fat dude from 007. You know what's the fat guy's name. Not maximino....who was that FATASS? Oh yes I remeber Valentine

It was a line of him

which was "Counting fiddies and FEELIN titties"

which means he counts $50's and he feels ...well yuo can pretty much guess. But if you want me to relax like this I will but i won't mention this stuff all the time. ij just first appear in that post and i poked a little fun at it!

Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd

and why do i have this sudden urge that my head is going to be on that hangman?

It can't be, because IT WILL BE ON A PIKE OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR :evil6:

I can't believe you do that to Niko after he kinda stuck up for you... you just don't give a shit do you?

Lupe, at the age of eight you should have stopped laughing like a girl at words such as "titties"...

...however I'm beginning to doubt if you've even hit that age yet. Your endless non-punctuated sentences resemble the scribblings of an infant :/

You're working close to losing the right to post in this community, so I suggest either helping us out and outright leaving, or at least not actually bothering to post.

ok so i guess i'm suppose to NOT laugh about tiddies and pussy(sorrry for bad language and other sex areas. I guess we are suppose to be mature. And we can't laugh about this and say it's all right. I'll just cease at this becuase i don't want to cause any more trouble with the previous reputation i have. But i want to look like a person who doesn't give **** or take ****. and see already i'm begging to see signs. It can't be, because IT WILL BE ON A PIKE OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR (a threat of dying)

I can't believe you do that to Niko after he kinda stuck up for you... you just don't give a **** do you (saying i have betrayed him whcih i haven't andi did not give any ****)

(sorry for the bad language) but it sued. So if you mature to say it then i belive your mature enough to handle it and i'm not being sarcastic

Same old Lupe. You're working on our last collective nerve.

(thinking i was the same after these years anooys me and saying You've had it to yuor last) when i've been pretty good

Lupe, at the age of eight you should have stopped laughing like a girl (again another insult)

You're working close to losing the right to post in this community

and a threat for beiing banned. I am partially annoyed with this. But i dare not respond. So i please beg you to stop. For the good of my sake and yours. I mena how much can i person hgandle tkaing this. So i PLEASE ask you to stop. That's all i have until i have heard your replies. And by all meaning I'm trying to be nice so don't take this as an insult or a bad message. Just a little reminder of what has been spoken. That is all. :)

Why should we believe you this time? You've already demonstrated that your behavior has not improved very much. You seemed to be trying to improve initially, but now you're slipping back to your old habits.

That is unacceptible; one more outburst a la your Ezboard/YaBB days, and you'll be out of here.

Eh, get rid of him now. It's too much work trying to decode his posts.

(Oh man, I know he'll flame me for this. :))

Oh yes, and my rant of the day: I'm almost positive I would visit this forum much more and participate in it, if it weren't for one thing.

All of the topics here seem to get side-tracked for one reason: Admiral. It's not entirely his/her fault, but all the active and most popular topics seem to devolve into a fight on forum etiquette and so forth, regarding Admiral. In my opinon, these "fights" are certainly warranted, but it does get tiring.

I just wish this wasn't the case.

Anyways, to quote Dennis Miller, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Well, I gave him an honest chance to improve, but after awhile I could tell that he wasn't going to. I'm sure that people in other forums where he was posting (Escapemi and Mixnmojo) weren't expecting him to be banned, and so I'll probably have some explaining to do. I think I made the right choice, however, and I'll defend my actions if need be.

Archived