Do we have ANY female forumers?

Guest Thrawn

Are YOU a female forumer?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU a female forumer?

• Yup, I'm a chick!
    • No, I'm definately a guy!
    • I'm not sure what I am. . .

I'm definately a guy. . . My real name is Andrew (Drew) Rehder (pronounced "Raider" sweet huh?:D)

We must have at least ONE female forumer. . . Kvan was hinting that Clefo was a female forumer. . .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Tirion

To each their own =P Nexsis has a female btw, Mikaya. We use to have over 10 but they seem to disappear rather quickly. I guess online games ain't really their things. You mostly find female players in mmorpgs like Camelot and EQ. I know in my EQ Guild we had over 20. I think they round off the gaming community nicely and add a different style of play.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Why don't people let their respective girlfriends join ?

Mine sent her first ever e-mail last week..

WEll, i hardly have enough time for myself as it is, much less time to have a girlfriend. Besides, i'm only in 10th grade, i can't even drive yet, well, not legally anyways :D

Plus, where would i find one that wanted to come on the boards, most girls aren't into that?

Guest Darth_Venage
Originally posted by Tie Guy

WEll, i hardly have enough time for myself as it is, much less time to have a girlfriend. Besides, i'm only in 10th grade, i can't even drive yet, well, not legally anyways :D

HEY! That 'I can't drive, at least not legally' is MY line! You stole it! Just kidding. Actually, in about 5 days I'm getting my Permit. That's the day you want to saty off the road. At least, if you're in Arizona. But you never know, I might go crazy and drive outta state!:joy::cool:

oh as for the girlfriend, well. We won't go there.

PS I am a guy. I just havent voted for it yet

Well, if I had a gf I would tell her to post here. I'm in 10th grade and I'll be 16 in January, but I've never had a gf in my life. :( I'm just not outgoing enough to ask a girl out. :D

Guest WC_heavyarms

I'll be 16 in May, and I tried to get a girlfriend... but she hates me now because we had a big fight and it is a long story...

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by FlyBOy

Me to Thrawn. I've never had a girlfriend in my life and i'll be 16 in march (how sad is that :( ) I've never had the nerve to ask a girl out

I've never had a girlfriend in all my life and I turned seventeen in October. How sad is THAT??

You're right Rhett, maybe we should start a therapy thread...

Guest Sherack Nhar

Well actually it depends. At least you know that you're good looking enough to get girls.

If you turned them down because they were butt-ugly, there's nothing sad about it. In fact, I wish I had the privilege of doing that :(

Archived