Home

Football Fanatics...this is your thread

darthfergie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GhostKeeper

I think hes playing, but not 100% sure. I hope kris brown starts kicking extra points, hes missed 2 this year. If the stillers do go to the superbowl, kris brown is going to lose it for them :(

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

I think the Steelers and the 49ers would be a killer superbowl...but as for the Seahawks their 7-7 plus they can't win on the road to save their lives...but if you want...I'd let the Steelers play them...but I think that St.Louis ( The Rams ) have a really great chance at a Superbowl shot...plus that would be a monster Superbowl...Steelers vs. Rams..is still my pick:atat:

Janny is awesome...he just a newbie Kicker...he is only what...1 or 2 years Pro???

As for Jets...they are having a bit of a luckster season if you ask me...

But I wanted Chargers to go...oh well...there is allways next year:)

They need a good Wide reciver PLEASE!!!! that should be their first draft pick...the rest should all be Defensive picks...

Guest GhostKeeper

Kris brown is going to screw the stillers over, he has missed 2 extra pts, lost the game to the ravens, and in the playoffs fg's , and even extra pts are very important. Plus he really only has a trouble when hes at home, and the Stillers have home advantage now throughout the playoffs. And the bus still isnt sure if hes playing on sunday.

As for the superbowl the stillers only threat is bruce, gilden will take care of Warner. I hope its stillers vs 49'ers in the superbowl though!!!

*masta steps in and pushes all these ppl aside that are dissin kris brown*

in the superbowl my pick is he goes perfect without even blinkin an eye its in new orleansn for heavens sake its a DOME can u say DOME with carpet aka astroturf a perfectly sterile envirometn there is no chance any pro kicker should miss there without a bad hold or something

second here are my picks for super bowl (all with the steelers winnin)

steelers v rams

one word Kendrell bell aka contact he WILL OWN WARNER AND FAULK the 10 other guys take care of the pass case closed :D

steelers v 49ers

steeler D wins it with kordell and plex hookin up for a huge pass in the end zone to win the game

I would just like to say, that the Oklahoma Sooners played the Arkansas Razorbacks, in a very mismatched game. The officials were from the big-ten and they gave oklahoma more bad calls than Arkansas. But Arkansas still only lost by 1 TD in a very defensive Cotton Bowl, which should have been a blowout. I'd like to thank anybody who rooted for the Razorbacks this cold morning*glares at fergie*. And say you know true fandom.

Archived