Home

Christmas goodies

sheaday6

moohahahahahah!!!

it's great, all the photography **** and website stuff I do runs a ***** load faster....

any game loads faster

Counter-Strike map switches take about 5 seconds instead of that 1 minute wait (yessah!!)

and I just played CMI and have an urge to play Full Throttle and Hit the Road, but not until I fix that ****ing sound.

Wow... after looking at what everyone else got, I'd say the only good thing I got was Gamecube w/ Rogue Leader, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Tony Hack Pro Skater 3. I also got Fallout Tactics, Final Fantasy VII for PC, and Galactic Battleground, and soon to get a web server :)

Rushmore and Pi on DVD. Shenmue II for Dreamcast and Rogue Leader for Gamecube. "Yahweh or the Highway" by Arab on Radar, "The Argument" by Fugazi, the new Built to Spill, and Calamine's self-titled. A cell phone. A book. And the entire family collectively got a DVD player that broke in shipping. Which means another week until we get a working one. Yay.

Since Counterstrike was mentioned, I just remembered that my Grandpa got me Quake III. First thing I did was get some mods, since I'm not a fan of Quake-style DM. I got Urban Terror and I've gotta say it rocks hard. Props to Jake and the rest of the UT team. That's some good fun. Already after a few days I'm kicking some major ass in it too. Yar.

Archived