Home

S1dc...

Originally posted by Devil Doll

but who are that aprty animals???? hahahahahaLoL

hahahahhhahha!!! I thought it was you DD.... well... your the only one left of the girls who always parties here.... But Death is also back. But i was mainly talking about You and DSS... :D :D :D

Originally posted by Wraith 9

hahahahhhahha!!! I thought it was you DD.... well... your the only one left of the girls who always parties here.... But Death is also back. But i was mainly talking about You and DSS... :D :D :D

thats not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a very shy girl and i dont do anything, im not in a party!!!!!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by Devil Doll

thats not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a very shy girl and i dont do anything, im not in a party!!!!!!!!!! :p

You are a liar DD :D i know it :D and i saw you too :D and heard you... so you are not who you say you are and i know it :D

Originally posted by Rogue3

Pisshhh! what with the beer? eh? Beer Beer Beer, Beer is not good, some one whip out the Jack Daniels, Jack's your friend Jack Daniels dat is

i prevere SMIRNOFF ICE!!!... it is so good man :D

wraith_squadron.jpg

"So here I am stark naked, locked out of my quarters, running around the corridors looking for a towel, a rag, anything, and I turn a corner and bump right into the executive officer. He has about the same sense of humor as a Wookiee with a rash. So I throw my best salute and say, 'Major, I regret to report only partial succes with the Personal Cloaking Device.'"

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... smirnof... tastes like nail polish remover.... Hmmmmmm... *shrugs ...after having half a bottle of that (first time I had alchohol) I was at the verge of passing out and calling the stuff "Smirkof"... damn... I had plenty of drinks at that party... (note: my parent's knew I was drinking... and didn't care :D )

Originally posted by Wraith 9

You are a liar DD :D i know it :D and i saw you too :D and heard you... so you are not who you say you are and i know it

hahahahaha that´s true, i´m her good twin sister, and the only thing i do is study a lot, and i hate parties hahahahahahahahaha

and to Lynk Former, something that i miss: a aptry is a bad transaltion made by a weird and insane mexican girl that post in the RSN usually called DD :p

Originally posted by Lynk Former

AHAHAHAHAHA... I've created monsters! When did every start shrugging anywayz? *shrugs* :D

well i know Redwing started it... he shrugged at you and you said something like.... : dont you shrug at me and from that point on we all started shrugging. :D :D

:D*shrugs*:D

Archived