• I Like Them
    • I Think They're OK
    • I Hate Them
    • What's a Euro?

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by duder

Neither am I....I'm British! :D

:lol:

And rendar, the way duder answered your question is just how you asked it. Seeing that Duder is a brit and they dont use Euros, he wouldnt know how they are, probably. So when you said, "European" assuming that all European nations use the Euro, he replies that he wasnt European.

I'm used to them now ... I just hate the small money, we got cents, 5 cent coins, double cents, pennies, double pennies, 50 cents coins, euro's and double euro's. That's a lot more than we used to have (coins of 5 cent, 10 cent, 25 cent, a guilder, 2.5 guilder and 5 guilder)

But I get used to it, (but not to the prizes that rocketed up after it)

where's the button for "I'm an American and the entire world should switch over to our language, currency, and customs"?

I'm not actually one of those, but I've met a few of 'em. These people think that if a foreigner doesn't understand english they should SPEAK LOUDER!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth Homer

where's the button for "I'm an American and the entire world should switch over to our language, currency, and customs"?

I'm not actually one of those, but I've met a few of 'em. These people think that if a foreigner doesn't understand english they should SPEAK LOUDER!!! :rolleyes:

riiiiight...

i got used to the euro.. but not to the prizes.... they are rizing realy high..

when the guilder was here.. a bus trip threw the city was 1 guilder. that is about 35 dollar cents (i think). now it is 1 Euro. that is almost as much as 1 dollar. rip off.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

The euro's exchange rate if at $.80-something on the dollar...so yeah.

Last what I heard was that a dollar was worth € 0.98 and coming more and more to an equal vallue.

Anyway ... it makes my shopping at Amazon much more comfertable, knowing that the dollar prize on screen doesn't vary more than an euro to the amount I have to pay.

Archived