Home

Post your Picture!

Sherack Nhar

Come on guys. I'm going to start finding pictures to suit you if you don't start cooperating! :D There's nothing to fear guys.

adelgard= Hmmmm. Yes. You look like an adelgard. :p

YD= That's odd. You look exactly how I pictured you. :eyeraise:

Netopo, I'm not very old. *points at his user profile* :) Alot of people think I'm alot older than I really am though. That makes for some rather odd looks from people.

":snear:" The classic, "They must have held you back a few years" look. :D

rhett3.gif

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

note: my picture is real, i was really standing in front of that tank, it was taken place at the 'Indiantown GAP' in harrisburg, pennsylvania near the end of july. that place is an Army Reserve. my grandma was kind enough to take me there, cause i wanted to get some pictures of the tanks. I got one with my and my dog:

cruel.jpg

oops wrong one (needed to link it for later)

sendimage.jpg

builder.image.ws?userid=saber2&image=sendimage2.jpg

the dog drank too much saltwater (his first time to the ocean) and ended up puking all over the back seat of the car. I'm glad he held his diarreah til we go home. :D

builder.image.ws?userid=saber2&image=oops.jpg hehe i forgot all about this picture. :D

note: my picture is real, i was really standing in front of that tank, it was taken place at the 'Indiantown GAP' in harrisburg, pennsylvania near the end of july. that place is an Army Reserve. my grandma was kind enough to take me there, cause i wanted to get some pictures of the tanks. I got one with my and my dog:

cruel.jpg

oops wrong one (needed to link it for later)

sendimage.jpg

builder.image.ws?userid=saber2&image=sendimage2.jpg

the dog drank too much saltwater (his first time to the ocean) and ended up puking all over the back seat of the car. I'm glad he held his diarreah til we go home. :D

builder.image.ws?userid=saber2&image=oops.jpg hehe i forgot all about this picture. :D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Come on guys. I'm going to start finding pictures to suit you if you don't start cooperating! :D There's nothing to fear guys.

Netopo, I'm not very old. *points at his user profile* :) Alot of people think I'm alot older than I really am though. That makes for some rather odd looks from people.

rhett3.gif

no fair, everyone just says 'you're so tall' to me. that's annoying!!! they wouldn't say that if i lied and said i was 24!!!!

sux going to visit relatives, cause that's the first freakin thing they say. :mad: at least people notice me since i'm tall. must be cause i drink something about every 30 minutes, actually it's in my genes....maybe i could say 'dispense witht he pleasantries, relative. I'm here to inspire you to get as tall as I! or something that stupid. ok i'm not allowed on, what am i doing on the internet, must get to GED studies....

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

rhett3.gif

no fair, everyone just says 'you're so tall' to me. that's annoying!!! they wouldn't say that if i lied and said i was 24!!!!

sux going to visit relatives, cause that's the first freakin thing they say. :mad: at least people notice me since i'm tall. must be cause i drink something about every 30 minutes, actually it's in my genes....maybe i could say 'dispense witht he pleasantries, relative. I'm here to inspire you to get as tall as I! or something that stupid. ok i'm not allowed on, what am i doing on the internet, must get to GED studies....

heh, i don't live in pa, i used to for a while, we move alot...let's see

I've lived in williamsport, pa (was born there), we moved to harrisburg, pa, then we moved to bellaire, michigan, then we moved back to harrisburg, pa, then we moved to salisbury center, new york (pinecrest bible training center), and now we're in Jacksonville, Florida, hence the ocean picture. :D

heh, i don't live in pa, i used to for a while, we move alot...let's see

I've lived in williamsport, pa (was born there), we moved to harrisburg, pa, then we moved to bellaire, michigan, then we moved back to harrisburg, pa, then we moved to salisbury center, new york (pinecrest bible training center), and now we're in Jacksonville, Florida, hence the ocean picture. :D

Originally posted by Artoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:eek:

It's Clefo! Run for your lives!!!!! j/k:p

I'll post my picture as soon as I get it hosted and then we'll see who is screaming.

Well, at least we know for sure he's not a girl.....;)

I'll try to find one of me somewhere, but i don't have a digital camera or a picture quality scanner...

Originally posted by Artoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:eek:

It's Clefo! Run for your lives!!!!! j/k:p

I'll post my picture as soon as I get it hosted and then we'll see who is screaming.

Well, at least we know for sure he's not a girl.....;)

I'll try to find one of me somewhere, but i don't have a digital camera or a picture quality scanner...

Originally posted by krkode

do cameras have red flashes

i thought they had a bright white flash

no. it happens when they look directly at the camera. The flash reflects on the subject's eyes and then the concentrated light from the flash returns to the camera's lens creating the red eye effect.

however I have no idea how the function "no red eye" works.

Archived