Home

New sig...

observer_20000

Originally posted by darthfergie

*lol*

Just like you:)

Cut, dry, and to the point...with a few frills along for neatness:D

good quote...I never really considered anything said while Jar Jar was on screen because I was tring to ignore Jar Jar...

ya, I thought it was a good one, because, first of all it's SW, and second, it applies to real life.:D

Originally posted by GB_StormTrooper

But, look at mine!! I bet noone here (except history fanatics) would when or WHO J.F.K is lol ;-)

What do you mean? Every American and i'm sure many foreigners know who JFK is.

Anyways, i also have a new sig. Yay! I made it yesterday, i'm sure you know where the words are from and you should know what game the sword is from as well. And the best part is, its really small in size, only 8kb or so.

BTW, i think i have best sig quote.

well i use 3 sigs... and they all quote my favorite Star Wars X-wing book. Wraith Squadron:

and here they are:

wraith_squadron.jpg

"So here I am stark naked, locked out of my quarters, running around the corridors looking for a towel, a rag, anything, and I turn a corner and bump right into the executive officer. He has about the same sense of humor as a Wookiee with a rash. So I throw my best salute and say, 'Major, I regret to report only partial succes with the Personal Cloaking Device.'"

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

wraith_squadron.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

Originally posted by Artoo

You should here his yub yub commander, it's really intimidating. Maybe I should become the next of Wraith squadron. Maybe.

haha :D cool.... but dont choose number 8 then :D... im still thinking of changing it to 8 :)

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

Archived