Home

Wierd dream...

Heavyarms

I posted this in the other dream thread a while back but here it is again:

3 months, I kept dreaming of a black, shadowy figure with red glowing eyes who would chase me down every night and kill me a different way every night. The worst part was that I wouldn't wake up till after I was dead. I actually felt the knife blade slit my throat and I felt myself gurgling on my own blood. I felt the bullet enter my chest and then I would gasp for breath, slowly dying and he would just stare into my face until I was dead. I was also burned to death, hung and strangled, buried alive etc...

For those of you who have read the guns outlawed thread, this started occurring after the shooting incident, and continued every night for three months. It really messed me up.

I Had a dream but it wasn't scary acullay i enjoyed it

what hapend was i was granted one wish so i wished for a whole army and fleet except that the army was marines and firebats and medics from starcraft and the fleet were all wraiths and battlecruris and valkirresys

so what i did after this was demand the worlds surrander and any who oppsed me where deystroyed and there i was ruling the world (don't worry it won't relly happen or will it??)

anyway then i woke up

Archived