Home

The Sims

Crazy_dog no.3

Sims Is The WORST game I Have Everplayed. I got Really Good At it And Made About 10 Sucessful Families But Then Got Tired Of Watching Them Take ****s And Have Sex.....That Game Is Probably The Worst! When It Comes Out Online People Are Gonna Be Like...."Hey Wanna Build A House we can fill it with hearted wallpaper and put a sexbed in the middle leaving only a little bit of room so we can see eachother go piss and watch us sit on a couch!" Woopdeedoo Id rather be running around with a longsword shooting fireballs at people and slicing their head off!

I mean if your gonna waste ur life on a game....at least make it a good game thats not perverted and 10-13 yearolds want to play because their is this little thing called "sexuality"....let them have the guns and knifes and go blow peoples head off!

I like building up big families. And then creating a catalyst, such as the clown or a fire. And take away there means of dealing with it. Then the sparks really fly. That is the most fun to watch. Needless to say, I've had some incredibly dysfunctional families. I also like watching them *****slap each other. I think it's hilarious.

Archived