Home

How do I become a Mod?

Natopo

well, of the lot of people here, there are certainly lots of people that would be chosen to mod over you, natopo. They would choose someone like Kvan, Clefo, or Tie guy first, then go to lesser guys that haven't been around very long, but around a while (me.) They probably wouldn't let you or me here, because you remember the fight, right? They don't like that stuff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by krkode

i will outlive you.....since im younger than you....ill live longer from now:D

I'll outlive you all if it kills me!

Anyways, that makes me wonder how long the admins will remain admins. Like if they'll still be doing this when they're 60.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Anyways, that makes me wonder how long the admins will remain admins. Like if they'll still be doing this when they're 60.

Wow, I never thought of that... I guess we'll stop when a)Real life responsibilities prevents us from administrate anymore or b)the network goes bankrupt

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Wow, I never thought of that... I guess we'll stop when a)Real life responsibilities prevents us from administrate anymore or b)the network goes bankrupt

Well, i know that if i'm still around when that happens i'll take it off their hands, and i'm sure others that are still here will too. Most of the admins are in college, right? Maybe when we're in college and the current admins have real jobs and all then maybe they'll pass the boards on to us...then again, they may not be in college, but i thought they were.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Even though i have a job, that doesn't mean that a 'real life possibility' prevents me from moderating.

Anyhow, I have already outlived most forummers here in terms of age, so i don't really see the problem of outliving a board as well. :D

Moderating is different than administrating, there is alot more to do than just read over the forums.

Besides, most people don't have a slack job like writing for a magazine. ;) j/k

Originally posted by AU_heavyarms

well, of the lot of people here, there are certainly lots of people that would be chosen to mod over you, natopo. They would choose someone like Kvan, Clefo, or Tie guy first, then go to lesser guys that haven't been around very long, but around a while (me.) They probably wouldn't let you or me here, because you remember the fight, right? They don't like that stuff.

If you keep on mentioning the fight then both of us will never be mods.

Archived