Home

Post you desktop!

matt--

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Bjorn

Well I not only compressed mine. But I also resized it down to 800x600, and posted it as a link. So I'm better than you! :p;) j/k

Heh.... I don't care if people post HUGE files directly into the forum. I'm on an OC48 connection and have plenty of bandwidth. :D

wow

a lot of

star wars stuff there

interresting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know about anybody else here but I've never placed ANYTHING that is movie related, especially StarWars. I rather have original stuff. Simple icons. Custom wallpaper I make most of the time. etc. But no star wars stuff. Why? I dont really have a lot of control to the poses and etc. I mean if I could get a private segment with the actors and tell them what to do I'd make GREAT wallpapers. But before and after I'll need to do a one on one with Natalie Portman... well maybe more then twice. :p

Hope I'm not too late.....

Click Here

Put this background together about a month ago, but never finished it. I just found this post and decided to dust it off and finish the image (before I had just the windowsXP background). It's not perfect, but I was in a hurry to post ;).

So it's my background for today, might change it tomarrow :D.

KDE-Desktop-02.png

This is my desktop (no, it is not a fuc*ing windows system :D). It is Linux, running a KDE-Desktop. A veeeery nice desktop, very comfortable, totaly themeable and so on. I love it.

BigWhoop

PS: Check this out to: http://www.powered-by-linux.de/tmp/ScummVM-Monkey2.png

This pictures shows a Linux system on my notebook, while I'm playing a LucasFilm classic game... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived