Home

I'm leaving!!!!

Rogue15

I got a playstation one for my bday. And I also got Star Wars: Demolition...that game is SO AWESOME!!! Any suggestions on any other playstation games I should get? I have $20 to spend...is Dark Forces 1 any good on playstation? Reason why I got playstation one was so I can get a few good games for cheap, and then snag the ps2 right before it goes outta business, so i can get those games for cheap too..something like that...well, I'm going to not post as much since I'll be playing Demolition. :) My other bday presents were: 2 pairs of sweatpants and my sister got me a cd organizer, which is very cool.

I'm outta here.

Bye.

p.s. my favorite characters are General Otto (AT-ST) and Boba Fett.

Well, i'd definately get Final Fantasy VII and IX, but you may not like RPGs. Also Legend of Dragoon.

Other than that, Jedi Power Battles was really fun, and then just go to the store and look at the big wall of games they have and your bound to find alot of great games for under $20.

You need to get Metal Gear Solid, as well as Final Fantasy Tactics! Also, for those who are interested, Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth was just released! It's the "unnoficial" sequel to FFTactics, since it's basically the same engine, and it's made by the same company, Atlus (no, not Square...they only PUBLISHED FFTactics)!

was i gone long enough? the cable modem broke, and we got it replaced today, no more bad connection for meeeeeeeeeheeeeeee!!!!

btw, i beat Demolition, i think...(i unlocked the 3 secret characters)

I might get Syphon Filter 2 if I can't find Masters of Teras Kasi or Jedi Power Battles. I'll probably get it...i know i can't get metal gear solid cause of the stupid ESRB trash on the back of it.

Is Medal of Honor any good? is it anything like project igi?

and that incident happened over 3 months ago...I don't spam on purpose anymore. ok, i refuse to get into a flaming attitude.

Have a nice day and may your insanity never leave you.

:D

What's Dino Crisis 2 like? I keep seeing it and it looks pretty cool, tho i don't know how it plays, i never played any of the resident evil games. I think I'll go get it tomorrow. Until then, can someone tell me what the dinosaurs are like and how they act, what're their artificial intelligence like?

Originally posted by Rogue15

was i gone long enough? the cable modem broke, and we got it replaced today, no more bad connection for meeeeeeeeeheeeeeee!!!!

btw, i beat Demolition, i think...(i unlocked the 3 secret characters)

I might get Syphon Filter 2 if I can't find Masters of Teras Kasi or Jedi Power Battles. I'll probably get it...i know i can't get metal gear solid cause of the stupid ESRB trash on the back of it.

Is Medal of Honor any good? is it anything like project igi?

I just got Teras Kasi!!!:D

A few years late but still...I got it on Ebay $5.00:D

lol i'm DEFINETELY getting Dino Crisis 2 tomorrow. That game looks so darn awesome!!!! i love 3rd person shooters like that...ehehehe i wanna get it NOW THO!!!!! AAAHHH GOTTA WAIT FOR 24 hours to play it!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! eeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Archived