Home

Best puzzle sequence in an LEC adventure

gorbie

What's your favorite puzzle sequence in any of the LEC adventure games?

Mine is in DOTT, when you have to switch Dr. Fred with Dead Uncle Ted. The whole sequence is fun in a silly, cartoony sense that I get a giddy enjoyment whenever I get to that.

Thats a toughie...

Yours is on my list, gorbie.

I did love it in Grim Fandango when you had to make that thing that went really fast on the no. 9 track, to revive Glottis. But that aint my fave...

I think its when, in MI 2, you have to make that voodoo doll of Largo. I laughed so much throughout the whole setup - his bra, the dead grandfather, the toupe - and, of course, the beard.

Originally posted by remio

The whole Mystes of Tyme puzzle sequence in EMI is great. I love how the whole thing works together, especially when you meet yourself. Good stuff.

I agree. But that was one of the very few things I really enjoyed in EMI. Whoops, better not go down that road because I'm not wearing my asbestos suit... :)

Originally posted by Trapezoid

If you feel so inclined to remind us all that you disliked EMI everytime the subject comes up don't even bother taking off that asbestos suit, xkeys.:rolleyes:

Hmm.. you know me from somewhere earlier? Anyway, cheer up, I was just teasing. :)

i loved the switch-Dead-Cousin-Ted-with-Dr-Fred-to-fool-the-IRS sequence in DOTT. i just found that so hilarious with this corpse flying in and out of windows and dr.fred just prone and twisted.

i'm sure there are others from DOTT i love but that one came off the top of my head.

Aye, Dead Cousin Ted was one of the best :D Was so funny when he gave the okie-dokie sign with his hand to the IRS f00lie =]

anyway i liked the recipe in MI1 to get to Monkey Island too. I always found it the best part around the age of 11 or so, i always liked barging around 'my own' ship :) Being captain and all ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say the whole castle scene in Indy3. The ability to talk your way out of all fights is very clever. Very good game, underrated by alot of people.

Hah first post went without a hitch and I didn't even get into the EMI debate :).

Archived