Home

Hold the Phone! 2 new screens!

GonkH8er

It is just me, or do I see blood spurting out of the stormtrooper's leg in the lightning pic? Oh, and the lightning looks like it's mapped onto a flat plane (which it is) in that scene. In motion it should look much better.

Also, does anyone notice that the size of the glow from Kyle's hand is bigger than any previous pic? I think that this is the chain-lightning everyone was talking about.

Originally posted by dazilla

It is just me, or do I see blood spurting out of the stormtrooper's leg in the lightning pic? Oh, and the lightning looks like it's mapped onto a flat plane (which it is) in that scene. In motion it should look much better.

Also, does anyone notice that the size of the glow from Kyle's hand is bigger than any previous pic? I think that this is the chain-lightning everyone was talking about.

The 'blood' you see is actually the crosshair. As in EF, it turns red when placed over an enemy. :)

Originally posted by dazilla

perhaps it's the 2nd or 3rd level of force lightning. more powerful.

at least the ST's helmut looks better than the earlier builds... id say this game is shaping up to be GOTY, or at least it dam well better be, or im gonna start cracking skulls.... :D

and speaking of screens, how long have these been up at the JKii site?

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/images/screens/49.jpg http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/images/screens/48.jpg

i musta missed the news about them on the site, been playing RtcW games on the LAN a lot lately, i better get my act together, looks like we are getting more info than ever now...

Archived