Home

Casual or Hardcore?

Juztyn

So what kind of player are you? Do you plan to play SWG casually.. or hardcore? 1 hour a day.. or 6 hours? Level 20.. or level 120? :D

Personally, I find I'm hardcore in spurts, and casual otherwise. I either play for 30 minutes, or I play for 4 hours. (This is in AC, not SWG, of course)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kylilin

ummm...New Amsterdam?

ding ding ding ding

Tha is correct. you just won an all expences paid trip to the slave mines of Kessel, where you will be treated as a slave for the rest of your live. :D :D :p CONGRATULATIONS.

These Stormtroopers will bring you to our shuttle :D

:trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

Have a nice trip. :D

Guest Krayt Tion

It depends how the skill-based system plays out, how much time you need to advance in it with the various skills I'll go after. I want to avoid having my character(s) at constant newbie level in terms of skills but at the same time I'll definitely avoid trying to have my character be the "best" in some way or another.

It will depend how immersive the game world is as well. There will be a lot of games competing with it for time. It won't be like EverQuest where I play it and nothing else hardcore all the time, I want to avoid doing that this time around.

Archived