Home

the 2002 credit crisis (not as interesting as it sounds)

sheaday6

If you have been paying attention to the "game suggestions" thread, than you should know that the opening movie to the FIZZBALL game i'm developing is a spoof of the Cowboy Bebop opening credits (if you haven't seen the show, no big deal, it'll be cool anyway). HOWEVER, because my game is made only by me, i'm having a shortage of credits to make it look decent. SO, my request to you folks, as mildy insane as you are, is to help me think up some fake or space filling credits. START SHOOTIN'

:confused::charric:

Well, I make movies regularly, but I don't have the same problem. Because it looks cheesy to have a lot of credits! Light, scaled-back, and brief is the way to go. It not only makes you look professional, but it lets your audience know that you aren't a credit-hungry madman. (Which is a good thing)

Anyways, if you just want to be funny here's my absolute favorite, that I stole from MI: proofraeder.

Others that are more realistic are: producer, director, caterer, director of photography, animator, principle (anything), tweener, stuff like that.

You are completely right, however i'm doing this to spoof an already made tv show opening sequence. I'm trying to get it to look as exact as i can, but the TV show had big black spaces under where credits are, so i can't leave mine empty or the empty space will make it look akward.

My one complaint about spoofing Cowboy Bebop is that the Sam & Max animated series is (with the exception of being in full color and its sad lacking use of good typography) very similar already to the Cowboy Bebop titles. Lots of moving images and shuffling about of rows and columns of animated things and fast pased sorta jazzy music...

you could have

Techincal Credit Screening Supplement: Lemon Head

Archived