Home

LEC and Raven...We Love You!!!

JekRendar

I am forming this post for all the people that have requests for LEC and/or Raven.

NOTE: If you know the answer don't answer it, we'd like to here from LEC/Raven! Please leave out your two cents. Also after typing your requests fill in your email.

I have a few...

1) I would like to see many (30+) Mutilplayer skins and at least 8 LightSaber colors.

2) I would like to see advanced AI out of my opponents.

3) I would like to see a demo within a week or two.

4) I would like my copy early.

Email me at greekteen@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Redwing

LOL you suck-up. ;)

BTW since you're requesting we put our emails in for a private reply, shouldn't this be in the Swamp?

#4 sounds pretty selfish don you think? :p

Raven arent going to read the swamp though :rolleyes:

I want to see a movie or trailer in a week or two :)

Hmm, what could I wish for that will never get read by LEC or Raven or even put in the game.....

• Hanging from walls and platforms ;).

• Famous people (ie. Mark Hamel, Carey Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Denis Lawson, etc...) from the star wars movies voicing or acting (hopefully they will bring back the same live action cutscenes from JK, just with a bigger budget this time) out in the game.

• Some kind of break in gameplay. Like in MOH, Halo, Red Faction, and Agent Under Fire. Like having some space shoot outs (with the Moldy Crow) or taking on Tie Fighters with some kind of large turret based weapon (I think it's called an Eweb or something, sorry don't have my SW encyclopedia handy...). Or playing as Jan Ors or in disguise for a few missions.

• The skies done like in FAKK2 or Alice (man those were sweet)). With prefab skyboxes instead of the often over used shader based skies (theres only so much a paralaxed texture can do ;) ).

Thats all I can think of right now, enjoy.

Also a cool thing I found over at starwars.com, It has a little thing on Kyle Katarn.check it out. Well I guess Dark Forces/Jedi Knight are part of the Star Wars universe.

I'd like a mini-game(that you can play only if you want to) in the Jedi Academy that allows you to train in different aspects of the force(kind of like Luke on Dagobah). Also it wouldn't have any effect on the outcome of the game. Kind of like the mini-games in Final Fantasy.

hmm, we have a pretty standard response to these kind of things over on the EF boards, I know I use it a lot, doesn't matter what the question is or the real answer, now if I could only remember what it was...

Man no kidding! At any rate, I'm getting the feeling that it's a little late to be demanding things in the game. I'm under the impression thatthe game is pretty much made and at the moment the kinks are being worked out. Am I wrong?

Once the official site went up, I kind of felt that time was winding down until the release. I'm content to just sit down and take it like a man...well...anyway I'm content to just sit down. ::weeps like a baby:: :ball:

Oh and since MRJ is here, I would like to say Raven has gotten a lot better since EF (long story, search the EF boards :) ) using the Q3 engine. I can see a lot more hard work went into JKO and SOF2 (we'll see about Quake4). So no complaints this time around about the graphics, if anything I'm speachless ;). SPEACHLESS I tells ya!

So congrats and no hard fealings,... right ;).

maybe if this thread had been brought forth in the the summer (preferably June or July), then these suggestions might have had some influence, but people can forget about any of these suggestions making it in if they aren't already in there or planned for.

Originally posted by dazilla

maybe if this thread had been brought forth in the the summer (preferably June or July), then these suggestions might have had some influence, but people can forget about any of these suggestions making it in if they aren't already in there or planned for.

I realise that, but there's still a chance that a dev (hint, hint, MRJ - I know you're browsing ;)) might confirm that some of the things we have requested in this thread are going to be in the game :)

Archived