Home

arthritis? ARTHRITIS?!?!

Zargon

Guys... If you like Gina, watch Bound... It's the flick the Wachowski Brothers (who wrote and directed The Matrix) wrote and directed so that Warner would let them direct The Matrix...

Bound is a 5 million dollar movie that looks and feels like a 100 million dollar movie. One of the best movies I've ever seen, IMHO, and it did more than enough to prove to Warner that the Wachowskis had the touch... I never would of even heard about it if it hadn't of been for that "Matrix Revisited" thing...

Oh, and the Gershon connection? She and Jennifer Tilly have a couple of lesbian scenes... The Wachowskis, while writing/editing it told the producers, "This is the sex scene. We're not cutting it." :)

In case you haven't noticed, this post was more of a rant about how I think the Wachowskis are gods than it is about Gina Gershon, and if you rent the movie just to see some "Hot Lesbian Action", then dude... Save yourself the money, get off this site, go to Yahoo! or Google, and get search for "free Pr0N".

Originally posted by Nitro

In case you haven't noticed, this post was more of a rant about how I think the Wachowskis are gods than it is about Gina Gershon, and if you rent the movie just to see some "Hot Lesbian Action", then dude... Save yourself the money, get off this site, go to Yahoo! or Google, and get search for "free Pr0N".

I'll BRB, I'm just going to um,ah,oh,um, go look around the net for a minute. Don't wait up for me...:rolleyes:

Archived