Home

Later....

GB_StormTrooper

i told ya all it was inevitable. :D these forums are in the 'member purge' stage. eheheheheheheheheheheheh

p.s. I just found out why he's leaving.

The rules here are too strict...once there's no members for the mods to beat on, the mods will go on a leave, 3 regular members will stay around for about a year, then newer members'll come in...and it's going to be JUST like at rs.net. hehe I'm going to be SO right. just watch. :)

Originally posted by Rogue15

i told ya all it was inevitable. :D these forums are in the 'member purge' stage. eheheheheheheheheheheheh

p.s. I just found out why he's leaving.

The rules here are too strict...once there's no members for the mods to beat on, the mods will go on a leave, 3 regular members will stay around for about a year, then newer members'll come in...and it's going to be JUST like at rs.net. hehe I'm going to be SO right. just watch. :)

I've been saying that since the beggining, its inevitable that the forums slow down and only the die-hard people are left. Thats how forums get to be pure fun and nothing else, just like RS.net, no one ever talks about Rogue Squadron over there, they are just on for fun. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, having fun is good.

Stormi, you can leave if you want, though i haven't really noticed any crap you, or anyone, has been taking. You might have disagreed with someone fairly recently, but thats the way of relationships. Don't leave if what you think is a problem now turns out to not be later on. In my experience, you should never leave a forum simply because of one argument or problem you have, things are bound to be straightened out soon. If thats not the case, then leave, if thats what you want to do, no one is forcing you to stay.

BTW Krkode, Rogue 15 was Kioet Csuhen at one time, but it was changed back in the merge since that was his name on RS.net.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

Well, here's my 'RPG' username. I just wanted to say that it exists, and I only use it for rpgs, no more no less. And so nobody else would try to impersonate me *COUGH*TK421*COUGH*.

*switches back to his callsign*

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The "crap" that he's refering to is the closing of his "Yay, I got a new rank!" threads. LOL. If you think you can do those things on the JKII boards..... :wavey:

...You'll be back. ;P

No its not just that Rhett, even though it dosent help. Think what you want.....

Archived