Home

'Shipping & Handling

Flying Beastie

You have made a grave error by attempting direct conversation with me. Under no circumstances are I to be quoted unless to further my personal goals. Those goals will be disclosed later when Project Final comes to pass.

Originally posted by Death

:rolleyes: Oh you poor, sad, deprived, little boy.

Poor? monetarily. Sad? most of the time. Deprived? of what? Little? no. Boy? At time coordinates long passed, yes.

And here I thought you could be somewhat cool

SOMEWHAT? Project Final will change that.

, but then such a stupid comment.

I stated the absolute truth. For instance, the heavily Muslim nation of Pakistan (and breeding ground for anti-American terrorists) has the death penalty for the crime of being a gay man. There is no penalty for lesbianism because that is not a crime there or something. Go figure.

But hey, you call yourself Nute Gunray, so go figure.

It has to do with my real name, not some fictional Thai space businessfrog.

Oh and I'm sorry that I don't get a kick out of lesbians (although I have nothing against them. Whatever makes one happy I always say), but me being a girl you know...I prefer guys. Kissing. :sweat::cool:

Being MALE, I prefer WOMEN and distain the concept of guy on guy action and would prefer that it was not even an abstract concept. Oddly the vast majority of the females I know (I know more women than men. odd.) find the idea of two guys doing ANYTHING of that sort to be revolting.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nute Gunray

You have made a grave error by attempting direct conversation with me. Under no circumstances are I to be quoted unless to further my personal goals. Those goals will be disclosed later when Project Final comes to pass.

Being MALE, I prefer WOMEN and distain the concept of guy on guy action and would prefer that it was not even an abstract concept. Oddly the vast majority of the females I know (I know more women than men. odd.) find the idea of two guys doing ANYTHING of that sort to be revolting.

:D All of my friends (guys and girls) are okay with slash and 90% of the people I know are slashers themselves. Have you ever looked up the word slash on yahoo? There are quite a lot of slashers out there. And oh yes, let's be like the anti-american terrorists! Great idea! :rolleyes: If you don't like the idea of guys together don't think about. Don't try downing what I like. I don't do that with you. Oh and most of the important people in history were gay/bi. So we owe them. ;)

Lesbians are <i>awesome</i> and gay guys are <i>scary and creepy</i>. It's this kind of thread that causes erotic Duran Duran fan fiction and anti-American terrorists. I'm sure of it.

*Sigh* I hate people like you, its just so hypocritical. Just beacouse I'm a girl dosnt mean I dont like Lesbians, I actualy have a great respect for them because of all the stuff they have to put up with. So, just beacouse I'm not into girls doesnt mean that I think that girls that are into other girls are "scary and creepy". Supposedly Gay boys are "scary and creepy" beacouse they like other boys, isnt that the same thing as Lesbians? Really, now. You can be more open-minded than the herds of sheep that run this country. (No that was not an anti-american comment, that was an anti-sheep comment. Maaaaahhhhh)

And trust me, erotic Duran Duran fiction(If that can be called erotic O.o! ) is caused not by these threads, but by yaoi fans with over-active imaginations. In fact, the fiction causes the threads.

And what it has to do with terrorists, I dont know. Really, it doesnt have anything to do with terrorists besides that fact that they're angry because our government allows freedom of speech. But I digress.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son.

Oh ya, I forgot.

Interview with the Vampire:

Marius/Aramand

Louis/Lestat

Oh and Redwing: What? Didn't I make it obvious enough?

I like those pairings but I also like...

Star Trek:

Kirk/Spock

Kirk/Uhura

Spock/Nurse Chappel

Voyager:

Chakotay/Janeway

Paris/Toress

Kim/His hand (i couldn't resist)

Tuvok/Seven (i'm probably the ONLY person who likes this lol)

Anime's

Gundam Wing:

What Death listed plus

Zechs/Heero

Trieze/Wufei

Dorthy/Relena

Weiss Kruez:

Aya/Ken

Crawford/Shuldig

Yoji/Omi

Omi/Nagi

Pokemon:

Gary/Ash

James/Jessie

Professor Oak/Ash's mom

DragonBall Z:

Bulma/Vegeta

Trunks/Pan

Trunks/Goten

Goten/Bra

Vegeta/Goku

Escaflowne:

Dilandu/Van

Other Pairings:

Batman/Robin

Robin/Batgirl

Daniel/Darren

arg...so many...well there you have it. ^^ I like slash and het pairings.

Zechs/Heero! How could I forget?! I like that pairing too!

*pats back* There there, with all the other gorgeous boys running around in your mind (among other things ^_~) it's easy to miss a pairing or two. I totaly forgot about the HP slash couples and several other couples i like. ^^ Which i will remember when i am in bed and without my computer lol.

Originally posted by Wasslera

Supposedly Gay boys are "scary and creepy" beacouse they like other boys, isnt that the same thing as Lesbians?

Lesbians don't try to HIT ON ME. Therefore lesbians != scarey.

Really, now. You can be more open-minded than the herds of sheep that run this country

Politicians are not sheep. They are elected by the theortical masses to support that which the electors desire. It's the magic of representative democracy. And no I can't. Someday I would think it would be neat to be a politician and I would do whatever the electorate tells me to.

And trust me, erotic Duran Duran fiction(If that can be called erotic O.o! ) is caused not by these threads, but by yaoi fans with over-active imaginations. In fact, the fiction causes the threads.

It works both ways. Threads about stuff I hate. Stuff I hate causes threads.

And what it has to do with terrorists, I dont know. Really, it doesnt have anything to do with terrorists besides that fact that they're angry because our government allows freedom of speech. But I digress.

I gave my terror link. Also our goverment no longer supports free speech. Political correctness kills it. And you're attacking my right to say whatever the hell I want regardless of logic or accuracy.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son.

I am confused. Am I your son or the Jabberwock?

Also children, sex is not about "having fun" regardless. It's about the exchange of genetic material for procreation and the survival of the species. Plus that love ****. But it's not about anything else. Sex is supposed to be a traumatic event actually but the explanation would be too adult for use here.

I am confused. Am I your son or the Jabberwock?

Also children, sex is not about "having fun" regardless. It's about the exchange of genetic material for procreation and the survival of the species. Plus that love ****. But it's not about anything else. Sex is supposed to be a traumatic event actually but the explanation would be too adult for use here.

You didn't receive a lot of hugs as a child huh?

And as for the lesbian/gay thing...several girls have hit on me but i didn't care. I actualy felt flattered. Then again I AM an equal opportunity dater sooo...:D

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

:eyeraise: traumatic?

You'd be surprised what exactly the female orgasm is for. I know I was.

I see no corrolation between how my parents treated me as a child and my views on reality. We are ANIMALS. We are designed to have children. We are not designed to do whatever we please. Forgive me for being conservative and having morals.

You'd be surprised what exactly the female orgasm is for. I know I was.

I see no corrolation between how my parents treated me as a child and my views on reality. We are ANIMALS. We are designed to have children. We are not designed to do whatever we please. Forgive me for being conservative and having morals.

Isn't it supposed to make the body more receptive to sperm? I forgot. Been many years since my last sex ed class.

Having morals and being conservative is good but you also have to be realistic. We may be animals but we can still have sex for fun. Dolphins do it. And some species of monkeys do it to say hello, goodbye, how are you, etc. basicaly for any reason. Sex is a big part of a relationship no matter what anyone says. It can bring two people, regardless of gender, age, religion, race or anyting else, closer together. But people should be at a certain age and maturity level to have sex.

It should be between consenting adults and as long as it is done with everyones consent I don't care what is done. Threesomes, foursomes, sex games, it's all good to me.

As animals, it is our only job to perpetuate the species...but is that all we are? I think the human race is a lot more than a bunch of animals. We operate on more than just instinct.

I think that people have the right to engage in relations with the people of their choosing, gay or not, I respect your right to be whatever way you want to be...

Go away. seriously.

Also in my eyes, you just lost. You can't counter my arguments or else you would have.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't really care if I supposebly lost (since I wasn't trying to win). I can counter your argument, but why bother? You're not gonna change your views, I'm not gonna change mine. I just think it's funny you made such a big deal out of it. :D I mean, I don't care if you see things my way or not, but you get so uptight about this whole thing. It's funny! I can't help it! :angel: And in my eyes you lost because I bothered you so much you told me to go away. :violin: Thus my mission is complete, thanx for a great day! ;)

Archived