Home

Find Love? You thought the bikini ad was bad?

Havoc Stryphe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Alright! Breast Enhancement, just what I always wanted!

HEHEHEEE!! Ah, I'm glad I checked this message early...had I done it DURING class, I'd have gotten in trouble for laughing too loud....I always thought there was something strange about you, Havoc :p

HERE ya go...gaydar.gif

:D

Originally posted by Darth Homer

HEHEHEEE!! Ah, I'm glad I checked this message early...had I done it DURING class, I'd have gotten in trouble for laughing too loud....I always thought there was something strange about you, Havoc :p

HERE ya go...gaydar.gif

You're just asking for a beat down aren'y ya?! :p

• 4 weeks later...

AAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Though Not sexual in content, I just have to say. If I get that Debt free pop-up window one more time.... :mad:

And before anyone says anything:

I'm on my work computer, one that is regulated and scanned by the department of defense, so I am unable to install a pop-up killer! :rolleyes:

I get that window every time I view a thread, sometimes it pos up twice for one view!!! :(

Ugh, I need a vacation from pop-ups... ;)

Originally posted by STTCT

well we do love a big...uhem

winner.

Hmmm, careful STTCT, you almost crossed a line there. What if you had mispelled winner... weiner? Now see, that would be crossing a line! :p

I mean, I'm sure Oscar Meyer would be happy, after all they were the ones to invent bunlength weiners, right? <---- *Shameless attempt to salvage what little respect I had left!* ;)

Originally posted by STTCT

i thought we were against this sort of thing here.... :eek:

What? Hot dogs? :confused:

banner-dvdcopyone-07.gif

Oh, you mean this banner ad? ;)

Yes, Lucasforums is very much against piracy, but they don't choose what ads specifically are shown here. Kind of a conflict of interests if you ask me! :o

Archived