Home

A Versus Thread

Agen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anakin with 2 double bladed light sabres if he gets hurt he explodes and kills everyone in a 100 mile radiace

anakin with 2 double bladed light sabres if he gets hurt he explodes and kills everyone in a 100 mile radiace vs

a kamikaze elephant with a nuclear missile strapped to his back

a kamikaze elephant with a nuclear missile strapped to his back with armageddon on it's mind

a kamikaze elephant with a nuclear missile strapped to his back with armageddon on it's mind vs a sexually frustrated 60 foot hamster wearing clown shoes

You know, one of these days, when nobody is around (and I know when to be on when that is [<<<ok that didn't make sense, prolly cuz I need sleep]) I'll spam this for about 3 pages myself, doing my own kind of a versus thread... that way I'll be able to catch up with everyone spamming in here...

You know, one of these days, when nobody is around (and I know when to be on when that is [<<<ok that didn't make sense, prolly cuz I need sleep]) I'll spam this for about 3 pages myself, doing my own kind of a versus thread... that way I'll be able to catch up with everyone spamming in here... vs

a tiger with schizophrenia and an extreme dislike of all things green

Archived