Home

LucasConsoles-(ask away)

darthfergie

Okay. I must admit I thought LucasConsoles had gone under. My mistake.

I went over there recently and found the home page http://www.lucasconsoles.com/ still alive with new reviews and even classic reviews. It had totally slipped my mind that there was a Home page to it all. I was impressed and I want to commedn Sherack on his work there. With luck LucasConsoles can turn into a reviewing powerhouse with all kinds of reviews on there. And when they become WORLD RENOUWND they start their own magazine and...oh sorry...

Anyway great job guys on the very good site.:thumbsup:

You should thank the whole staff, not just me. Greg, Matt, Rhett, Tom, Swoosh, TheJackal...not to mention Zero, Chris, and Aristotle! They all did a great job of making this site come true.

As some of you might know, we're gonna be starting off a new monthly column called "Time Eaters"... The first edition will be online the first day of March, so mark your calendars...

Well, I won't spoil it all away, but Time Eaters is a column similar to Gamespotting, except the authors (all the five staff members) will write a short appreciation on a game they played in the last month. Basically, the goal is to inform the reader if the game is worth his time or not, hence the name "Time Eaters". :)

Originally posted by darthfergie

I've heard some rumors about LucasConsoles being revamped for the latest batch of Eps. II games heading our way. Can you confirm this rumor?

Is that an interview or something? :)

It won't be revamped, but we're always expanding on content. We're always adding new pages to cover the upcoming games more efficiently.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Well, I won't spoil it all away, but Time Eaters is a column similar to Gamespotting, except the authors (all the five staff members) will write a short appreciation on a game they played in the last month. Basically, the goal is to inform the reader if the game is worth his time or not, hence the name "Time Eaters". :)

Hmm, sounds fun, wish i could do it. Oh well, if you ever need a guest article then you know who to call. Besides, i don't recall anyone on the list having a ps2.

Well it could be an interview...but Really I think it is a QUESTION SHERACK UNTIL HE TELLS US EVERYTHING thread...;)

I just wanted to see if I could spark some inrest back over there.

BTW, guys Have you been to LucasConsoles' Forums? If not click on the LucasForums button at te top of the page and you can find a link to those forums.

Finally! I've been sitting around all day waiting for it! :D

One suggestion, Sherack. Maybe we should have it link to the Time Eaters through something at the bottom of each quote.

Something like this: "To read the rest, click here."

Having the name of the game being the link confused me. :D I assumed it was a link to the games' information instead of the link to the Time Eaters. :eek:

I know not all of you have gone there and read them yet. So get over there and start reading or I'll have to bust some heads! :D

Remember, you click on the game's name to read them!

After your done reading them, you will proceed back here and post feedback. :p

*gets head busting stick out of closet*

Don't make me use this.....

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Finally! I've been sitting around all day waiting for it! :D

One suggestion, Sherack. Maybe we should have it link to the Time Eaters through something at the bottom of each quote.

Something like this: "To read the rest, click here."

Having the name of the game being the link confused me. :D I assumed it was a link to the games' information instead of the link to the Time Eaters. :eek:

WHAT?!?!?:eek:

Spoot. I read the sentences you put there and I was about to get nto you guys for content. Then I clicked on the link...THEY ARE LONGER THEN MY POSTS ARE WHEN I AM ARGUEING!!!;)

Good job and good read.

Latly my brother found Teras Kasi to be a good game so we are going after the characters. (If you don't have a friend or brother to play with then just skip playing it, but otherwise you'll love it)

I must agree with EUII. But RebAtII was just too constrictive. That was the worst thing with the two games but it was solved with the X-Wing series:)

Good job. And keep it up.

Ahhhhh! Sherack, you have to let me write some of these sometime. I own just bout every Star Wars game for the playstation and PS2, not to mention lots of others for each system, and gameboy.

Anyways, they weren't as long as i was first expecting (except yours, Sherack), but they were still good.

Oh, and all of them were positive, i guess no one wants to replay an old game thats bad. ;)

Archived