Home

JKII secret levels?

JediArs

As I remember, there was an official secret level in MOTS where you were Luke and in Cloud city! That, I thought, was the best level ever in JKI or MOTS. It was just AWESOME. JKI didn't have anything like that but now I'm wondering about JKII....the idea started with MOTS so it could be in JKII! That would be awesome!!!

The MotS secret level was not official as you say JediArs, It was unsupported

Anyway, It was a very good level :D

If EF had a secret level then I guess JO will probably have, maybe an Ep I or Ep II based level (Not that I especially want that, but that is my guess)

Maybe obi-wan sneaking around the deathstar 1 in Episode 3 where he has to turn off the shield generators and fight vader. Of course like in MotS it wouldnt be the same and maybe you would have to kill a different sith instead of vader and get away on the falcon.

Maybe a remake of a fight from JK1. Maybe Jerec's room done all over again only having him use the improved lightsaber combat as well instead of just circling and swinging.

Maybe a short one that recreates the battle in RotJ where the emperor dies, you know the one in the throne room.

Definatly something involving lightsabers, gotta take advantage of the newly advanced lightsaber usage.

Hey, even if raven doesnt put in a secred level, one of our ideas/memories from the films might even find its way into the hands of a very good quake JKII level designer. You know what happens from there.

woah, i never even thought of that, another great idea. i actually think thats one of the most realistic ones since it gives a bit more gameplay than just fighting 2 people all jedi-like.

On that note i wonder if there will be any force only jedi AI, like the emperor. He never used a lightsaber in the movies, so maybe there would be AI that only used force powers, if not im sure someone could fabricate some.

Guest Krayt Tion

I'm not sure about entire secret levels, but we should at least expect to find plenty of Easter Eggs in Jedi Outcast and probably some surprises of another nature. Either way we are in for a treat, me thinks. :)

I believe MotS's unsupported level was a colored lighting test. There were two amazingly detailed areas - the carbon freeze chamber and the "I am your father" gantry, but all the rest of the level consisted of low-detail, plainly textured corridors and rooms, with different colored lighting in every room. Since the textures are all white, the lighting is easy to notice, which is why I believe the level was quickly put together from two other MP levels in order to test colored lighting.

The thing is, the level tunred out so cool LEC probably decided to include it together will all the cutscene scripts.

Here is the instruction link:

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/sith/hiddenlevel.htm

Here is the 'special edition' link:

http://www.jediknight.net/editing/bespin.html

Here's yet another link ... in case you don't have a full install (sorry ... maybe in '98, but now?!?):

http://zortron_2.tripod.com/secret_level.html

Now go on, Luke - and remember ... hacking civiliand and droids on this level doesn't count against you ...

A secret level that I'd like to see in JKII.... perhaps some cool scene involving lightsabers/force usage that was in one of the EU novels. (like Luke & Mara sneaking around in a Star Destroyer -I believe... it's been two years since I last read it- during the Thrawn Trilogy) Would be much nicer than recreating a famous movie scene since we already saw those in action hehe ^_^"

I agree with Lord_FinnSon!! That would be an awesome level. To have Han, chewie, and lando fighting and you need leia to blow the ship. That would be awesome...

I would also like to have the scene where Luke and leia go on the speeders....that would be cool..though it would be a totally different game..wouldn't it..dang it.

or the last scene with darth vader and luke fighting on the death star. Maybe luke keeps his lightsaber and deflects the lightning....who knows. It would be cool to have any of the missions from the movies as a secret level. Maybe we are one of the last off of hoth and we fight out way through..but it has been done by shadow of the empire...or maybe we help han fight the ewoks...i mean stormtroopers and we run around the forest hacking stormtroopers. (but we can kill ewoks too.. *rubs hands together and makes an evil laugh*)

yeah there you go.

Hey Gonk, do you think I could make a picture of kyle putting a lightsaber into a ewok??!?! Let me know how. bypynn4jc@hotmail.com

thanks

i like the idea of having the battle between Luke and Vader on the Death Star be a secret level. That would just be sweet. Fighting him and then once you get him down to a certain health, breaks to a cutscene where Vader throws palaptine or something. That would be sweet! :lsduel:

Archived