Home

How long did you play Jedi Knight 1?

jedialphaknight

I've never stopped playing. Been playing since the demo came out, then once the game was released I bought it without missing a beat. I've played the game through and through so many times it's like a habit, the many mods and custom designed levels that people have come with have always brought new life to the game and has always continued to make it fun to play. I play all the time on the Zone, used to play on various I.P. games out there too.

JK and MOTS are the only games that have never been off my hard drive from the day I installed them. Lets see, I bought both of them in '98, I believe...so that makes it 4 years running. I've never gone more than 2 months without playing one of them. Great mods like SBX and great levels have kept me going, as well as MP (although I never use the Zone).

Irimi-Ai

I played JK MP on the zone for about 3 and a half years. Occasionally i will reinstall and play. But I was really playing the game when Episode 1 came out and about a little bit of a year after. But i still like to go back a remember the good times...... :cool:

:mob::duel:

I only played it for the first time 2 years ago, and fell in love with it straight away :) I completed it, got mots, completed that then played multi with some friends a few times and that was it. I tried playing it on the zone once but it was pretty pointless cause some guy was cheating his ass off

Been playing jedi knight and mots since spring 2000 i think. I picked it and mots up in a bundle at walmart for $40. best games i've ever spent money on. I played it for like a year on my 486...which sucked, but it was still fun (i got to jerec, but couldn't beat him cuz the fps sucked). I get a new computer that runs them both perfectly...and i learned to edit. Still remember my first box and learning how to extrude. :D Then last summer i lent my friend jedi knight cd, so he could play it for a while, so i'm stuck with mots, and jk on a crack (with no cutscenes darnit....). MotS is the only one i edit, and it's really cool with the taunts and colored lighting. I've been making levels for it for over a year now. :) they can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/atst/downloads.html most of them are mp. I'm currently making a huge building mp level, and it is going to rule with teamplay. :)

btw, i rarely play on the zone...mots is ok, jk isn't (too many hackers in jk rooms...) mots nobody plays (and when they do they don't know how to use the voice taunts, which are awesome) so instead i do ip games about every day. :)

I've played since it came out, (how ever long ago that was), and still have an active game at home. Being at college and haveing no computer in your room will do that. I've beaten it at least 12 times and have played light and dark. (Light Rules!!). I never really go in to multi, but try every now and then. I still find it fun to see how may ways there are to play. Force, no force. I still am getting up the guts to try with no force powers whatsoever. Haven't done it yet though.

I have been playing it since it came out! I always used to play with my 2 friends through TCP/IP because at that time we all had 56ks and it was the best game in the world for a long time! The zone sucks with 56k modems so we just played through TCP/IP and everytime a new level or mod came out that was good we always played togeather and had an even better time.

Looking so forward to JO!!

I'm not really sure about these dates...

I believe I played the demo and then got it as soon as it came out, but I have a bad memory and am not positive on this.

If not that I was playing it very early after it had come out, surely mere days... but I think I was there for the demo.

Anyway, I played it for like a year maybe a year and a half... on the zone. Played MOTS too, **** I really don't know how all these timelines worked out or for how long total I played.

Quite a while.

1997. That and TombRaider II were the two games I bought with my "new" Pentium 200 MHz.

I had tried the demo previous, I think. Then MOTS - very cool! That was a long time ago, in a 486 far, far away. . . . well, not too far.

I keep it loaded up, but haven't really played it much in the last two years. Can't wait for Outcast!

I got the demo when I was like 5 (exaggeration :ewok: ) and, just like Unreal Tournament, played the demo every spare moment I had until I had the demo level mastered beyond masterablityness. Then I got both MOTS demo's and still have only clocked the Sith lvl 2 demo once (got a bit boring, cept the saber throw waz cool). THEN, I got JKI full version off a mate who (in his exact words) said "I could sell it" for all he cared. I didn't. I played it till... well till about the fifth level. To tell the truth all that demo playing made it kinda crap. I was still the masta online for months to come, and rarely had to use a weapon :)

After that I got into Half Life, and JKI was lent to a friend. Now I'm trying to get it back from him in tribute to JKII's upcoming release but he says I have to get him Diablo 2 first so he can play the expansion.

BLAH

Archived