Home

3 years, one day, and 3131 posts later

Nitro

It's been a great 3 years and one day since I moved over here from RS.Net.

Unlike GUNNER, I've got a few people I wanna thank especially for getting me through these past 3 years... Don't feel bad if you're left out, but it's only people that have helped me IRL:

Rebecca

Terra

Amber

Mike

Sandra

Colin

Francine

Matt

You know who you are, and I owe you guys my life... And yes, Guilo... That's you on the list.

PS - Another special thanks to the guys that went on the hunt to track me down when I went MIA in the summer of '99... That's quite possibly my coolest memory of this place, although being a mod for a while was a close second (and the biggest honor). Shannon still remembers it, too!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AceAzzameen

3 years, eh? *Checks registration date* Yeah, that looks about right. At least you thanked Guilo. :fett:

What happened to this place anyways? I was just thinking about the game anniversary & decided to pop over. Feels the same, but different.

Any of you even played XWA in 2002? :p

Guest AceAzzameen

I leave my comp & ICQ on 24/7. With WinXP I never have any crashes, it's very nice. Just get on there sometime fellas. We could even maybe fly sometime. :tie:

Oh yeah, this is a party. *Buys nitro a drink :monkey4:

Oh yeah,..

the post thing can only be solved by an admin. You'll be wanting to discuss the matter with one of them.

We all went through it a few months back when the great melding of the forums occured.

Identical logins and passwords, don'cha know. The system seems to grab the newest one.

Hee-hee.

Okay--here's the story, in brief form. My new roommate, who is still computer challenged, was using my old computer to surf some...shall we say, 'risque,' websites. While trying to download a 'free' movie, he got my access number changed to a 900 number and racked me up a $280 phone bill!

!!!

There were words exchanged between myself and the phone company, including 'never' and 'kiss my @ss,' which eventually led to my loss of phone service for the past few months.

No phone plus antiquated computer equals no internet. No internet means that e-mail accounts go down, and you cease to exist as a cyber-citizen. :rolleyes: Note: the phone people are rat bastards, as well as the 'free' movie download people and their 900 number conspirators. Beware!

Anyway, my roomie finally fixed the problem by getting his own computer, smart enough to handle cable internet...

:D

Oh, and congrats Nitrous! *(Does a blistering Offspring guitar chord and sings 'Burn it up' in its entirety.)*

Archived