Home

3 years, one day, and 3131 posts later

Nitro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Which just happens to be Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon". It lines up perfectly with the movie.

The first CD is Pat Boone's heavy metal album... which doesn't line up at all, but it's sooo much fun to hear his version of "Crazy Train" you can't help yourself!

:joy:

What???:confused:

According to my most recent calculations, I will be exactly as crazy as Ike in seven months.

Hey, Edlib! Every try playing 'Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death' by the Dead Kennedys while watching 'It's a Wonderful Life?'

Well, the music doesn't fit the story, but it sure is funny. :D

Fortunately, my zen thread is likely to further insanity a bit for its participants...

:assult: Wally the space dolphin would like to know exactly what humans are thinking when they drive a car, talk on a cell phone, listen to the latest Bjork single on the stereo, look at a pretty girl and think about sex, and go around a corner through a red light with a teevee news helicopter and two police cars present, all at the same time.

Dolphins don't do this sort of thing at all.

What's this, a party for Nitro? Yay! ^_^ You know I'm in.

Congats, Nitrous Dude - we've been through a lot during the years, eh? :)

I wonder how long guild's been at this board??

Sept. '99? I wonder why it says I only have 20 posts. Oh well. ^_^

Here's some toons for the party! You control the box (4 songs to choose from!) with the little buttons on it, you know? And you can hit "Stop" if you don't like it. ^_^

<EMBED src="http://www.newsboys.com/flash/music.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=120 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Pro d_Version=ShockwaveFlash">

</EMBED>

In the spirit of <i>detente</i> I shall attempt to answer Wally's questions to the best of my human ability and hope that he doesn't feel the need to somehow destroy this planet because of my answers. My answers are based on events that took place today because I have no memory of what happened before then.

would like to know exactly what humans are thinking when....

<b>they drive a car</b> Today I seem to remember thinking I needed to purchase more gasoline. Also the car was very hot inside because my car has a bad air conditioner.

<b>talk on a cell phone</b> Today there was a fire at the golf course up the road from me, so I went for a walk to go have a look. I took the cell phone with me. I called someone while I was walking away from the scene. I assumed that they thought I was a terrorist reporting that the mission was complete.

<b>listen to the latest Bjork single on the stereo</b> I'm unfamiliar with Bjork. Please do not smotenize me.

<b>look at a pretty girl and think about sex</b> This one explains itself. Although Wally wants to know exactly...I will tell Wally in private later and only if he tells me what he is wearing beforehand.

<b>go around a corner through a red light with a teevee news helicopter and two police cars present, all at the same time</b> I seem to think "they won't get me this time."

Archived