Home

Bond 20 Title Announced

chrisw_30

It was announced today...Here is the press release:

EON PRODUCTIONS LTD

PINEWOOD STUDIOS

DIE ANOTHER DAY

The Twentieth James Bond Adventure

MGM and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions announced today that the twentieth film in the legendary James Bond series will be called DIE ANOTHER DAY.

Wilson and Broccoli said, “DIE ANOTHER DAY carries on the tradition of the Ian Fleming stories and reflects the excitement and mystery of our latest script”.

DIE ANOTHER DAY is the twentieth installment of the most successful film franchise in cinema history. Starring Pierce Brosnan (in his fourth film as James Bond) and Halle Berry, the film will be released in the US and the UK on November 22, 2002. Directed by Lee Tamahori, the script was written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. DIE ANOTHER DAY also stars Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, John Cleese and Judi Dench.

The film will be released by MGM Distribution Company in North America and through its international distributor, 20th Century Fox.

What can he do that he hasn't already? Oh well, Bond on the internet! He could stop 133t haXX0r5 and seduce ladies through chatrooms. Nah oh well I'll probably see it anyway. But Die Another Day? What kind of a title is that? I'm sure give just an ounce more time I could think of a better title. Like umm..... well maybe I'd have to read the script first.

Brosnan still has a couple more good movie days. Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves are getting old. Ok they haven't done Korea yet and they haven't done a shapeshifter yet. I hope that it won't be too sci-fi for Bond.

Who will be the next Bond?:confused:

I think the next actor to play Bond should be one of the following (not in any order)

Jason Patrick

Hugh Jackman (he should put on weight for the role)

The bad guy from "The Net" (movie with Sandra Bullock)

James Marsden (when he's a bit older)

Jude Law (will need to put on some weight)

Kevin Spacey

Paul Walker

William Baldwin

I personally hope they go with an unknown actor like Lucas did with Hayden Christenson for Ep2

Originally posted by Artoo

Ok they haven't done Korea yet and they haven't done a shapeshifter yet. I hope that it won't be too sci-fi for Bond.

Who will be the next Bond?:confused:

Shapeshifter? Huh? :confused: I don't think that's what it means. I believe it just ment that the man is an expert at disguise and can make himself look like anyone that way.

BTW, I think that Ewan McGregor could make a great Bond. :) At first is sounds absurd but think about it. He cleans up well! :D

younger than those 2. Also remember how long Sean Connery was Bond? Also you have to take into account the quality of makeup these days. Remember the time when we were wondering if Harrison Ford would play in Episodes 7-9? Also you have to at least look British. Reeves and Cruise aren't that british looking. At least not compared to some actors. Yep Brosnan has at least 2 Bonds left in him.... hopefully.:rolleyes:

Halle Berry and Roseamund Pike are in Bond 20 and are both pretty good looking...

As for Josh Hartnett being Bond...well he has the look and the class but his voice is too deep and it would be very unlikely that he would be able to pull off an English accent....

Bond should not have to be played by someone from the UK but I would prefer it if they were....

Archived