Home

What Are You Listening To?

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Rogue15

whoa i'm listening to TPM ultimate edition soundtrack disk 2 right now.....i love it it's so cool!!! my favorite track on it is maul vs. quigon or desert battle. :D

so how does a song called "desert battle" sound. Do you hear lightsabers clashing and moving or do you hear music:) isnt it all the same music....how many songs do they make for the same movie:rolleyes:

Zepplin fan...

I like "The Immagrant Song" and Stairway...

but right now I'm in a Jimmy Buffet rut...Margarittaville (sp?) and Changes in Lattitudes...also I spiced in a little Black Oak Arkansas..."Uncle Lijah". Great song by a little known band. If you can find them you might want to check them out.

Good to see lots of Zep fans here :D. But you guys should try getting away from the "stock Zeppelin", songs like Immigrant Song, Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, and Black Dog. Those are all *great* songs, but Zeppelin has better. And for those of you who think you don't like Zeppelin... you do, deep down :D. Unless you really don't like rock at all, since Zeppelin played ALL types of rock:

If you like blues rock, check out In My Time of Dying, Since I've Been Loving You, Tea for One, and Ten Years Gone.

If you like folk/acoustic rock, try Hey Hey What Can I Do, Friends, Tangerine, That's the Way, Black Country Woman, and The Rain Song.

If you like heavy rock, listen to Achilles Last Stand, The Rover, No Quarter, or Kashmir.

If you're a big fan of rock drummers, look no further! Four Sticks, Moby Dick, Sick Again, and Achilles Last Stand all show the incredible, legendary drumming of John Bonham.

If you like *classic* rock reminiscent of the 60's/70's, try Stairway to Heaven, Misty Mountain Hop, Over the Hills and Far Away, Fool in the Rain, and What Is and What Should Never Be.

If you're a fan of J. R. R. Tolkien, try Misty Mountain Hop, No Quarter, Ramble On, The Battle of Evermore, and Over the Hills and Far Away, all of which are inspired in some way by The Lord of the Rings. Check out Stairway to Middle Earth for an analysis of the allusions.

...and if you like funky blues rock, try out Boogie With Stu, For Your Life, The Crunge, In the Light, and Trampled Under Foot.

[/lecture]

Of course, those are about 1/2 of Zeppelin's *great* songs. You'll have to buy the CDs to find the rest ;).

Originally posted by captain_drake

do any of you like AC/DC

Dirty Deeds

DONE DIRT CHEAP!!

(which for a long time I thought they were saying "Thunder Chief", but I was young and Naive...now I'm older and naive. :))

Yeah, I'm a fan...not really big fan, but your avergae run o' the mill fan

Archived