Home

The Official I Got Jedi Outcast Today!!!!! Thread

Oblivion_45

Yep, I got it this morning too, around 10 a.m. - just as I was leaving to go to work... :rolleyes: I'm in the UK, BTW, and pre-ordered from Gameplay.com, using standard 1st class post. I commend them on excellent service. :) I reckon all you other UKers should be getting the game soon. ;)

I managed to play it during my lunch-break, though, and it's very good so far...the first SP level is very reminiscent of the Imperial installations in the original Dark Forces, and the death animations are sweet. Turning on proper shadows makes it a bit more atmospheric, too.

Happy gaming, people. :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, for all you out there that are lucky enough to have the game in their hands, please give us your location so we can know if we have any chance of getting it today. I have seen many people say they have got it at EB today, well my EB here in San Jose, CA says today's the ship date and they won't get it until tomorrow. It's only 11:30 am here, so is there any chance they are wrong? So anyway, give us your location if you have it, and especially if you're anywhere in California :D

Thanks!

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

Well I live in the UK and plan to get it on Friday......but Friday is a semi bank holiday :s....anyone living in the UK with info about when the game will be available to buy??

Do not fear. I live in the uk aswell and all shops will have it in tommorow.

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

I guess you just dont know everything about women yet (ESB :) )

She's showing her admiration for your work... Shes trying to show you shes got the hots for you, but Kyle's a guy, so he doesnt notice :)

LOL. Women aren't thay cryptic, are they?HAHAHA

Why is everyone so hyper about Freedom Force, I played the demo and it looks like a damn kiddies game. JKII I can understand the excitement there for sure, but a comic book on CD?
The Wibble

It looks 'campy' because it was designed to be that way, set in the Silver Age of Comics (50-60's?). If you are like me and have collected comics at some point in your life, you would probably be interested in getting this game. I really don' t know alot about the game itself. I think it is a pretty fresh idea and has huge potential. If I wasn't getting JKO, I'd buy FF.

About JKO, my status is approx. 19.25 hours to go until purchase.

Have you guys read the accounts of some of those sabre duels? *drools*

HBK

I've called all the eb and babbages stores around me. Only 1 of them have it, but they want 50 bucks for it (This store over charges on everything). I can always get this store to price match other stores that have the game in stock, too bad I can't find any other stores with it. I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow when all the other stores gets em.

While grabbing some lunch, I swung by Best Buy and Fry's.

No luck yet.. I will try tomorrow.

If anyone finds it in the local sacramento area or North Cal, give a holler where you got it before you get lost in the game please. :)

Thanks,

Dandy.. Mr. Dandy

What I don't get is why these last few hours are so painful, I mean we've been waiting for what, a year? And now my heart is pounding 10 times it's normal rate. Oh well ETA for me is 19 hours. Should be 12, but I'm working tommorow, at least that'll take my mind off it.

*Plans all night gaming*

Originally posted by RiseForth

~The United States Postal Service DOES deliver mail on Good Friday.

http://www.usps.com/news/fyi/evnthol.htm

~FedEX DOES deliever on Good Friday!

http://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/fastfacts_holidays.cgi

~UPS DOES deliever on Good Friday!

http://www.ups.com/using/custserv/doop.html

You have nothing to worry about! :D

-RiseForth

thanks for that RiseForth!!!

That's one day less I'll have to wait. I may get it the first days of the next week :)

StormHammer - can't believe you got yours from gameplay already! I ordered from them too (and embarassingly enough, ordered courier delivery!) - website says it was sent out yesterday and still no sign. So question is, do I wait until it gets delivered or rush out at 9am to my local Game store and buy it there and then and return the copy from Gameplay?

Oh the dilemmas! Oh the agony!

Oh the desperately lacking in a life! It's no wonder my fiancee doesn't understand!

BlackDragon...if you still have not received it, I recommend contacting them ASAP to find out what's happened. I pre-ordered in January (and I'm glad I did...because they only charged me the price at that time - £26.99, instead of £27.99). It seems a bit odd to me that you haven't received it if you chose courier service... :eyeraise:

Archived